How do you even play this map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mujyaki

12-30-2012

I asked pre-remake, and a few people said "Wait till the remake, and then ask again"

Well, here I am.

What I'm seeing in 3s games are lots of bruisers and tanks. Could someone give me a crash course on this?

Are there junglers? Who goes what lane? 2 top 1 bot? Vice versa?

When do you do what? Ward what?

Act like I only know that basics of this game, despite the fact that I know everything there is to know on SR.

Please help. D:

terizzle

12-30-2012

Noob to this map also, who should be banned in ranked on this map?

Mujyaki

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelíne View Post
Noob to this map also, who should be banned in ranked on this map?
yes answer this too pls <3

Fraxiel

12-30-2012

well, to check out what champs are really strong on this map (should give a good idea who to ban, or pick in ranks) try: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2925391&page=2 I'd start on this page, most people give good reasons on who they think is simply too strong on the new TT.

Personally, I find Teemo, Singed, Kayle, Darius, and Jax are probably the most bannable(strongest) champs, and jump comps with Kha-zix or Dianna work well. Also, watch out for Heimerdinger, a bit cheesy but his turrets can do work.

I haven't been able to play for a while (been away on holidays for a couple of weeks) but I'm relatively certain there are still no wards on the new TT, so where to ward is kind of a moot point. There are 2 items that offer temporary vision: Grez's Lantern, and Hextech Sweeper (I think), I like to see someone have one of these(Lantern on AD melee generally works out) just to help with vision.

Usually you see teams put 2 top, 1 bottom, but vice versa works also. Generally no jungler.

That's what I've experienced in the new Twisted Treeline... it might not be what everyone sees when they play.

Kalarepa

12-31-2012

Basically, new TT works like this:
Pick Teemo/Darius/Singed/Olaf/Amumu/Volibear/Jax or lose to Teemo/Darius/Singed/Olaf/Amumu/Volibear/Jax.

AndersMMO

12-31-2012

CnDgaming.com, refer to the general guides for how to play the game type, refer to the 3 tier lists for bans and picks ;P

SaintHax

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ânders View Post
cndgaming.com, refer to the general guides for how to play the game type, refer to the 3 tier lists for bans and picks ;p
qft

LoL4Mac

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
Basically, new TT works like this:
Pick Teemo/Darius/Singed/Olaf/Amumu/Volibear/Jax or lose to Teemo/Darius/Singed/Olaf/Amumu/Volibear/Jax.
As much as that sounds like a joke, it's not a bad starting point. You can also use Kayle as a blind counter-pick to Darius (let's face it, he'll be on the other team). I haven't seen much Voli myself. I'd also recommend giving Nunu and Cho a chance at the AP-tanky role.

If you don't play a jungler, make sure someone is semi-regularly clearing your camps anyway, just to get a little extra cs and keep pressure on the altars. At about level 3, you should be able to have one of your duo lane help out your solo lane, clear camps, and buy.

Any time someone on the other team goes down, see if you can press your advantage. The death timers become OP; one good teamfight later in the game can mean multiple towers for the victor.