Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's a good build for AP Taric?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niiko The Goat

12-30-2012

OK, to make this clear, I don't intend to actually play AP Taric (even though I know it can be done), I'm pretty happy playing him as a support, but just right now I had to surrender a fight at 20 because of two leavers (or their internet died, or their PCs exploded or whatever). It was by the time I built the philo stone when I realized that they weren't coming back, so I decided to build some AP to fight back and have some fun until the 20 min mark but I really have no idea how to actually build a good AP Taric and I think it would be nice to know since I main him...

PowerTrick

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Any AP character needs a deathcap. But I recommend checking mobafire for taric AP builds.

Sephrinx

12-30-2012

Rylai, Rod of Ages, Lichbane, Frostborn Gauntlet, Abyssal, Lucidity boots.

IF you get fed replace abyssal with deathcap. You will be tanky and still have good heals and decent burst.

Failethe

12-31-2012

Iceborne gauntlet, abyssal, rylais, liandrys. Follow up with a tanky item as last item. Taric needs to be built as tanky ap because of his need to get into the middle of the fight.

XmobdropperX

12-31-2012

nashor's tooth would be good to help u spam q and get some ap