My god rengar sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Desired Name

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Sword of the Divine

Dive the carry.

From mid-somewhat-late you will DESTROY THEM.

Unless that carry is Doublelift.
Any crowd-control and you're going to be dead before you can take a single step. A good team will not simply leave their carries alone in a teamfight when there's a Rengar on the other team. It could work in low elo, but not in real competitive play.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

Just a tip it may be irrellivant, but best a way of how to get better at Rengar sort of.
1) Farm up Q on a jungle creep (One closest to your lane, kill or dont kill the creep depends on yes or no jungler) to 3-4 Ferocity, depends on enemy champion's tankiness 3 for tanky 4 for squishy
2) Go to lane
3) Jump on enemy champ from bush
4)Use Q
5)Use Ferocity Q
5a) Auto Attack if needed
6) Ignite if needed
7)???
8) Profit!

Infinitystorm16

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelstormDragon View Post
Just a tip it may be irrellivant, but best a way of how to get better at Rengar sort of.
1) Farm up Q on a jungle creep (One closest to your lane, kill or dont kill the creep depends on yes or no jungler) to 3-4 Ferocity, depends on enemy champion's tankiness 3 for tanky 4 for squishy
2) Go to lane
3) Jump on enemy champ from bush
4)Use Q
5)Use Ferocity Q
5a) Auto Attack if needed
6) Ignite if needed
7)???
8) Profit!
Someone hasnt played rengar in months i see.

That "double Q" tactic hasnt worked since the nerf he got 2-3 weeks after his release. But by all means, go ahead and try it and see how u do.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

Yes I have just yesterday and I went 13/12/9 However they snowballed and 1 person left so we inevitably lost. However this is what I did and I successfully got the first kill in my lane.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

In addition i've never played Rengar before the nerf. So I dont know about double Q but it still did a lot of dmg after Q'ing once on him catching up through bush using Ferocity Q after and auto attacking him to death.

JashobeamZ

01-01-2013

i didnt even notice he got nerfed haha, but i thought he wasn't that good before the nerf. no escape is a killer.

Best Diana NA

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Sword of the Divine

Dive the carry.

From mid-somewhat-late you will DESTROY THEM.

Unless that carry is Doublelift.

SOTD is good and makes him viable ( for killing the enemy carry or enemy squishy), after he gets the first kill with sotd he is basically as good as dead.

but i mean seriously. as soon as Riot watches the video. SOTD will get nerfed hard. thus again making rengar useless