Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My god rengar sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Desired Name

01-01-2013

Quote:
Nea De Penserhir:
Sword of the Divine

Dive the carry.

From mid-somewhat-late you will DESTROY THEM.

Unless that carry is Doublelift.

Any crowd-control and you're going to be dead before you can take a single step. A good team will not simply leave their carries alone in a teamfight when there's a Rengar on the other team. It could work in low elo, but not in real competitive play.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

Just a tip it may be irrellivant, but best a way of how to get better at Rengar sort of.
1) Farm up Q on a jungle creep (One closest to your lane, kill or dont kill the creep depends on yes or no jungler) to 3-4 Ferocity, depends on enemy champion's tankiness 3 for tanky 4 for squishy
2) Go to lane
3) Jump on enemy champ from bush
4)Use Q
5)Use Ferocity Q
5a) Auto Attack if needed
6) Ignite if needed
7)???
8) Profit!

Infinitystorm16

01-01-2013

Quote:
MaelstormDragon:
Just a tip it may be irrellivant, but best a way of how to get better at Rengar sort of.
1) Farm up Q on a jungle creep (One closest to your lane, kill or dont kill the creep depends on yes or no jungler) to 3-4 Ferocity, depends on enemy champion's tankiness 3 for tanky 4 for squishy
2) Go to lane
3) Jump on enemy champ from bush
4)Use Q
5)Use Ferocity Q
5a) Auto Attack if needed
6) Ignite if needed
7)???
8) Profit!

Someone hasnt played rengar in months i see.

That "double Q" tactic hasnt worked since the nerf he got 2-3 weeks after his release. But by all means, go ahead and try it and see how u do.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

Yes I have just yesterday and I went 13/12/9 However they snowballed and 1 person left so we inevitably lost. However this is what I did and I successfully got the first kill in my lane.

MaelstormDragon

01-01-2013

In addition i've never played Rengar before the nerf. So I dont know about double Q but it still did a lot of dmg after Q'ing once on him catching up through bush using Ferocity Q after and auto attacking him to death.

JashobeamZ

01-01-2013

i didnt even notice he got nerfed haha, but i thought he wasn't that good before the nerf. no escape is a killer.

Best Diana NA

01-02-2013

Quote:
Nea De Penserhir:
Sword of the Divine

Dive the carry.

From mid-somewhat-late you will DESTROY THEM.

Unless that carry is Doublelift.

SOTD is good and makes him viable ( for killing the enemy carry or enemy squishy), after he gets the first kill with sotd he is basically as good as dead.

but i mean seriously. as soon as Riot watches the video. SOTD will get nerfed hard. thus again making rengar useless