Xoom, The Lightnings Touch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosEdged

03-17-2013

Xoom is a melee champion with the ability to harness the energy from lightning to give him an extremely painful shock in each punch.

Role: Jungler, Top Laner

Passive: Shocking Marks: Every third auto attack Xoom places a mark of electricity on the enemy. Once the enemy has 3 marks, Xoom's next atuo attack will stun the enemy while also dealing damage every second.

Q: Lightning Speed: Xoom surges electricity through his body increasing movement speed and attack speed. Cooldown: 7, Cost: 45/40/35/30/25

W: Shocking punch: Xoom throws himself to an enemy, nocking them up while placing one Shocking Mark on them. Cooldown: 10, Cost: 75/70/65/60/55

E: Jolt: Xoom teleports to a distance while gaining attack speed after he has teleported.
Cooldown: 17, Cost: 65/60/55/50/45

R (Ultimate): Electrical Surge: Xoom strikes and damages all enemies within a curtain range. Cooldown: 200/180/160, Cost: No Cost

Xoom requires energy instead of mana.

Coloured Sketch: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hv4h8i&s=6 (I am terrible at drawing so I would love it if some-one helped me draw a splash art for him )

Shigjetar

03-18-2013

So basically a bruiser Kennen.

ChaosEdged

03-19-2013

Yea, thats what I thought of him after I read through it. I am probably going to have to remake most of his abilities.