Ragers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daily llama

12-30-2012

Hey guys, I just hit level 30 not that long ago and let's just say my first ranked didn't go too well. So, I tried to play more draft games. Figured that it'd be good practice for ranked... However, I found out that draft is pretty much just like normals with more rage. It seems like all the level 30s who think they're good go to the draft games and just rage if they're close to losing. When we were winning, everything was fine of course. We had a nice chat going.
I was winning my lane (top, got first blood), shut down mundo (he was 0/3), and tried to help mid (which was fed out the ass) but I quickly found out that I couldn't really do much as their jungler started to help mid too. Our adc had no kills, blamed the support, then our mid started to blame me because I didn't shut down Mundo well enough because he couldn't kill him. I don't think he knew about his ult.

Anyway, just wanted to know... Is ranked always like this? I could deal with normals because there was far less rage there. But it seems like every draft is just ragerageragerage. The only thing that makes me rage though, is when they rage at me even though I didn't do anything really that wrong. Maybe a mistake or two, but is it really worth the "omg, you suck so much. why aren't you doing any damage, please just kill yourself"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XmobdropperX

12-30-2012

The league community can pretty much be pricks 9/10 whenever they are on the losing side.