Most evil champion?

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknoo

01-23-2013

Malzahar or Nocturne.

YoloHaxor

01-23-2013

Syndra went Insane with power kinda like Malz and tbh Syndra should of been Malz's Daughter or sister :I

deadheld

01-24-2013

The king of Demacia has indirectly killed hundred of thousands in the name of "goodness" but only to gain power for demacia. he has also brainwashed his society to believe in the superiority of "goodness"

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-24-2013

im thinkin someone from the shadow isles would be the most evil

Jflash94

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloHaxor View Post
Syndra went Insane with power kinda like Malz and tbh Syndra should of been Malz's Daughter or sister :I
Syndra didn't go mad with power, it was more like she was happy to regain her full potential, and the fact that Ionia kept her full potential locked up was what pissed her off

While Malzahar seems to be either controlled by the Void, or loved the void so much he decided to preach of it to otheres

As for most evil charachter I'd have to say Cho'gath only because he is the only one who has a choice in whether or not to be good or evil. Cho' gath does not have to be evil, and there is no indication that he is forced by the Void to do any of it's wishes, and despite this he chooses to eat humans even though he does not need to

Also Shaco is tied with Cho'gath for he chooses to kill, and hurt others for his own fun, and personal gain

The biggest reason I choose these two is because Everyone else either was pushed to do it by their home lands, driven to by insanity, or became that way out of neccesity.

Over The Horizon

01-24-2013

I'm surprised that Warwick hasn't been mentioned yet. He brutally murdered Urf (the ONLY time a champion has died to date) and walks around wearing his carcass for kicks. He also participated in the Ionia war, although he did a lot more there in his old lore (cursed by a divine being has got to count for something) than in the new lore. He has displayed his aptitude for trickery and malice time and time again with Soraka, getting close to her before trying to murder her. And unlike Singed who simply sees his enemies as test subjects for his chemicals, Warwick enjoys making his victims scream.

Sure, you might say it can be attributed to his lycanthropy, but just as many of his evil deeds took place before the transformation as after it. Even then, Singed's potion was designed to draw forth and strengthen the greatest traits of the drinker. Warwick was already a bloodthirsty monster to begin with, it just shows more easily now.

Jflash94

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over The Horizon View Post
I'm surprised that Warwick hasn't been mentioned yet. He brutally murdered Urf (the ONLY time a champion has died to date) and walks around wearing his carcass for kicks. He also participated in the Ionia war, although he did a lot more there in his old lore (cursed by a divine being has got to count for something) than in the new lore. He has displayed his aptitude for trickery and malice time and time again with Soraka, getting close to her before trying to murder her. And unlike Singed who simply sees his enemies as test subjects for his chemicals, Warwick enjoys making his victims scream.

Sure, you might say it can be attributed to his lycanthropy, but just as many of his evil deeds took place before the transformation as after it. Even then, Singed's potion was designed to draw forth and strengthen the greatest traits of the drinker. Warwick was
already a bloodthirsty monster to begin with, it just shows more easily now.
Hmm your right, but I still place shaco, and chogath a bit higher on the evil scale, only because Warwick comes from zaun, and zaunites usually do not care about others, it seems to be apart of their culture to destroy and tortures others as long as there is a material gain

Spartan Buddhist

01-25-2013

Veigar IS evil! STOP LAUGHING!

oldRakdos

01-27-2013

is between nocturne and fiddle, the first one came from another realm of existence and see all the life here as a mistake so he has to end it, and fiddle well this guy i like a living puppet that his only propose is to kill everything that it moves

all the others evil champs have their goals and that goals usually are just to a ruler or get great power, they donīt want to leave a whole world without life like these two

Nekron9

01-28-2013

How about the Thresh? He stalks his victims, breaks their minds and steals their souls, and enjoys every part of it.

12345678 ... 10