Katarina needs better ratios

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-31-2012

Kat could use a buff but not to her ratios unless youre gonna buff AD kat Which could improve her midgame I think. She seems to fall off a little early as in too early even for an assassin

ElDynamite

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
<b>Kat could use a buff but not to her ratios</b> unless youre gonna buff AD kat Which could improve her midgame I think. <b>She seems to fall off a little early as in too early even for an assassin</b>
I think you've got the right idea. According to what (a lot of) other people are saying, it would be not a good idea to buff her ratios, because that'd probably make her too strong midgame. Although she does fall off early for an assassin for the same reason. But how do you propose buffing her? IMO, even a slow on her W instead of a speed boost would be pretty good.

Pinker 10

12-31-2012

Right. Cus any champ that can 1v5 the enemy team when 5/0 or more TOTALLY needs better ratios.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDynamite View Post
I think you've got the right idea. According to what (a lot of) other people are saying, it would be not a good idea to buff her ratios, because that'd probably make her too strong midgame. Although she does fall off early for an assassin for the same reason. But how do you propose buffing her? IMO, even a slow on her W instead of a speed boost would be pretty good.
A slow on her W is a bit much. She can build rylais for that. I think it would be nice if she could hold bouncing blade charges like vi does. Turn down their individual damage and let her spread the damage out in a different way. She could also proc the bonus twice and pop then refresh it with another bouncing blade. I think 2 is enough but I'd like 4 like irelia has. I didn't like kat too much but I really love the bouncing blade thing, its fun to plan out and proc. I'd like it to be a more essential and interesting mechanic. Also This way its a more skillbased buff that doesn't benifit too well from facerolling.
.................................................. .
bouncing blades
(Active): Katarina throws a dagger that bounces quickly from enemy to enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them. Each subsequent hit deals 10% less damage. Bouncing Blades hits a total of 5 unique targets (4 bounces), each striking the closest next target.
Striking a marked target with an ability or basic attack will consume the mark to deal additional magic damage.
■Range: 675
Cooldown: 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 seconds

Dagger Magic Damage: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+0.45 per ability power)

On-hit Magic Damage: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+0.15 per ability power)

Total Damage: 75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255 (+0.6 per ability power)
.................................................. .................................................
Excessive force

(Active): Causes Vi's next basic attack to deal bonus physical damage to the target and enemies behind it. Vi periodically charges a new punch and can hold up to 2 charges at once.
■Cost: 60 mana + 1 charge
■Cooldown: 1 second
Charge Reload Time: 14 / 12.5 / 11 / 9.5 / 8 seconds
.................................................. .................................................. ..
new bouncing blades
(Active): Katarina throws a dagger that bounces quickly from enemy to enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them. Each subsequent hit deals 10% less damage per champion hit. Bouncing Blades hits a total of 4 enemies and/or structures (1 linear skillshot and 3 bounces), each striking the closest next target.
Striking a marked target with an ability or basic attack will consume the mark to deal additional magic damage.
Katarina periodically charges a new bouncing blade and can hold up to 2 charges at once.
■Range: 750
Missle speed: fairly quick. Not meant to be an easy dodge now that the damage is mostly in the follow-up.
Mark duration: 2.5 seconds, down from 4 seconds
Bounce range: 600, down from 675
Cooldown: 1 seconds
Charge Reload Time: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds

Dagger Magic Damage: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 (+0.15 per ability power)

On-hit Magic Damage: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+0.35 per ability power)

Max possible damage: 110 / 170 / 230 / 290 / 350 (+0.9 per ability power)

These numbers may need some tweaking for certain scenarios, but in 1v1 scenarios this should be fine.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinker 10 View Post
Right. Cus any champ that can 1v5 the enemy team when 5/0 or more TOTALLY needs better ratios.
kat can't 1v5. Unless the enemy is noobs. Then she can 1v5 even if 0/5

ElDynamite

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinker 10 View Post
Apparently you have never heard of CC. CC her ult -> she's dead