Wanna hear my ranked story (not single game. Just experience)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

12-30-2012

I LOVE ranked. Love the game too, dear god i can't stop spending money on actual good skins (Arcade Sona best skin in game)

Anyway, I love to play this game, I love the challenge, I love watching people rage, hell I sometimes enjoy the rage myself knowing that this game can effect me mentally in some senses

Anyway, I love it all. Now, I'm not the best player. I'm mediocre at best. But i get the gist of what to do in certain situations, every game i play I learn something. Just I cant stand one thing

I went all the way up to 1498....1500 was a goal of mine for about a year. And i literally got trolled all the way down to 1350...No biggie, I rose up once right? I could do it again =D

No.....I got trolled more, And had some bad games. And i KNOW i was reported a few times for a few choice words i said to a shaco that initiates on a tank -_-

But how do you deal with it? Through all the **** and cluster**** of teammates, how do you deal with and use it do your advantage?

NephiL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Evade when you see someone not talking or troll picks.

PsychoticDreams

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NephiL View Post
Evade when you see someone not talking or troll picks.
I may be mistaking, but i SWEAR i got suspended for dodging a few games. Do they do that?