Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wanna hear my ranked story (not single game. Just experience)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

12-30-2012

I LOVE ranked. Love the game too, dear god i can't stop spending money on actual good skins (Arcade Sona best skin in game)

Anyway, I love to play this game, I love the challenge, I love watching people rage, hell I sometimes enjoy the rage myself knowing that this game can effect me mentally in some senses

Anyway, I love it all. Now, I'm not the best player. I'm mediocre at best. But i get the gist of what to do in certain situations, every game i play I learn something. Just I cant stand one thing

I went all the way up to 1498....1500 was a goal of mine for about a year. And i literally got trolled all the way down to 1350...No biggie, I rose up once right? I could do it again =D

No.....I got trolled more, And had some bad games. And i KNOW i was reported a few times for a few choice words i said to a shaco that initiates on a tank -_-

But how do you deal with it? Through all the **** and cluster**** of teammates, how do you deal with and use it do your advantage?

NephiL

12-30-2012

Evade when you see someone not talking or troll picks.

PsychoticDreams

12-30-2012

Quote:
NephiL:
Evade when you see someone not talking or troll picks.

I may be mistaking, but i SWEAR i got suspended for dodging a few games. Do they do that?