Idea: Level 30 only option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunzato

12-27-2012

It's already, for the most part, an unspoken rule that most arams are lvl 30 only.

Would it be possible to introduce an option for custom games that would restrict it so that only level 30's can join?

I have nothing against low level players playing Aram, but they are much much more likely to not know how to really play etc...

I think it'd be more of a QoL change that would make lots of people happy.

Zielmann

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunzato View Post
It's already, for the most part, an unspoken rule that most arams are lvl 30 only.

Would it be possible to introduce an option for custom games that would restrict it so that only level 30's can join?

I have nothing against low level players playing Aram, but they are much much more likely to not know how to really play etc...

I think it'd be more of a QoL change that would make lots of people happy.
The real hope for the solution to this is finally getting a queue for ARAM. Look around this section and you'll see plenty of people talking about/asking for that.

If we had a queue, then players of similar skill and/or experience level will by default be playing together.

WarForged1983

01-03-2013

levels dont matter in aram. im a 16 on my smurf and only join aram matches that are named level 30. eventually someone doesnt see it and starts the game. then when i kick their asses i can laugh. level will NEVER matter on aram, most people on aram that are low level are smurfs anyways. majority of my matches up to 16 were aram against only level 30s that didnt catch it. all arguments are invalid

KatfishGumbo

01-04-2013

or you get the lvl 3 viktor who builds black cleaver and is completely confused about the whole game because he can't go back and buy like a normal game.

Doctor Bumble

01-04-2013

I remember when I joined an ARAM game at level 23, not knowing the unspoken rule. Man, I never heard the end of the rage. (It certainly didn't help that I got Volibear.)