Ults not working in ARAMs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aleerra

01-03-2013

Has this been happening to anyone else? Earlier this week my Sona ult refused to work. It wasn't due to cc or anything of that nature. I even tried standing on spawn and ult'ing. All my other skills cast fine but my ult just wouldn't work. Same think happened last game with my nunu ult. Their team was very cc heavy so I thought it was just that so I tried the same thing and same result. Anyone else experiencing this or know a way to fix it?

Thanks for your time!

Beravin

01-03-2013

I had one instance where, as Pantheon, none of my abilities would work. I was still connected to the game and talking with everyone, but could not cast skills. We were about to lose so it did not matter much, but I've never dealt with this before.

I have not been able to replicate it. I think its just a rare, obscure bug of some kind. Maybe you got it too?

WoodGuard

01-04-2013

Had this happen once, forget who it was on. Was really annoying, but again, it's only happened once in months of ARAM to me. Also only happened once that game. I'd imagine this would be an incredibly hard bug to replicate or document. Good luck, hope knowing other people have had this issue helps.

CrusherCake

01-04-2013

This may not be the solution but make sure to check your key bindings to make sure that they work. If it doesn't look wrong try selecting a binding, manually clicking unbind, and then rebind it to the desired key. Hope this helps.

ZerglingsForZion

01-04-2013

I've seen a bug with yi every few ARAM games with him where my alpha strike would be on cooldown but show that it was ready. Might be the same bug or something else entirely.

Emperor Kefka

01-04-2013

Happened to me. Thought it was cause I was being a nub or something, but no. Happened a few times in 1 game. Specifically Vi's ult. The target circle comes up, target the enemy and nothing.