Crime being Volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDeadlifter

01-02-2013

I take kills from anyone who, in my eyes, will not be able to help carry us to victory. Simple as that.

DragnDave

01-03-2013

I was called a KS'er by a Ziggs the other day in TT. I was singed. He failed to kill people left and right, so I took the kills with my poison. Can't QQ about KS when you suck at securing the kills. I wasn't going to allow them to get away. BTW, had like 18 assists and like 5 kills. Somehow I was the KS'er though. Darius got fed and had like 20 kills. The Ziggs just blew.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

just ignore them those are the noobs that cry about every little dam thing and clicks punish constantly in Tribunal because they cant be better then us at what they are supposed to do ingame with your Champion selections job. Well done good team work ignore those noobs or face the wraith of be banned like me for more or less telling them to goto the depest part of hell. hope this helps your confidence I look forward to playing against you, I wrote your name down on a list of people to look out for ingame

Eloquid

01-03-2013

That's nothing. The other day I went 10/3 with Sivir at minute 12 I think and my team hated me so much that I had to log out. I didn't go to other lanes to "steal kills", they kept ganking bot and I kept taking them down. But my team even congratulated enemy for being a team, as opposed to us, haha Yeah, we really weren't a team. After me logging out I guess they started to be.