Crime being Volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeCallMeEd

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niiko The Goat View Post
I had a game where this Sivir was harassing a Brand cause everytime she jumped into a fight (normally at a disadvantage) Brand wouldn't follow suit, I understood Brand cause he is squishy as hell, so he had to be careful and he wasn't having the greatest of games to begin with, but nothing really that bad. I got fed up and told Sivir to shut up cause it didn't help having her bitÁhing all day long, only to have her saying "oh well, you're the two negative (KDA)", I was a 2/4/21 support Taric at that moment.
Yup, hate junk like this, love playing voli and other tanky champs in a support fashion usually end up negative with a metric ton of assists.

I've taken to simply say "You're right! I did just Kill Secure your target! You sir/ma'am are welcome! You can free farm a full champ kill worth of minions now and take their turret!"

I then explain how a minion wave is roughly the same as a champ kill and waaay more important. Throw some math, make a snide remark about him/her being a kid and usually the can it.

Agent Of Doom

12-31-2012

Haters are going to hate so just ignore/mute their raging at doing less damage than their tank

Aamon2500

12-31-2012

I get shout at a lot by people who play xin zhou for ks. Yes he was running away from a champ and i assumed he needed help. Instead of a thank you i get "YOU NOOB KS GO UNINSTALL NOW!!!" then when i don't help get shout at again "YOU NOOB WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP!!!" i find it rather funny should i help or shouldn't i the result is always the same. So i go with helping him and getting all the gold for it.

Wakewolfe38

01-01-2013

Have them play a match with teemo i got so many kill steals i personally dont think u did anything wrong

Forte Blackadder

01-01-2013

At least you're a tank. Know what's happening in our support's life? No creep, no kills, we can't even stay back to sacrifice for the team.
Sometimes "gj, np dude" is enough. But nooo, just "holy **** noob this noob that Sona's only good for her boobs"...
How did they get "Great Mentor" and "Friendly Teammate" I just don't know.

Shadowed Ruby

01-01-2013

#supportlife.

I generally get more appreciation from the enemy team than my own.

Best example, enemy volibear says: ''Dude, it's weird, I'm more afraid of this support than I am of the carries''.

In a game I played recently, my team went 5 kills to 20 or so deaths. I did all those kills on Alistar, solo, while our ADC tried to jungle (generally ignoring the fact bot was sitting on our turrets constantly). Guess who got the blame though? xD.

Reapsie

01-01-2013

You realise tht 11/10/15 is a terrible score for a volibear
One death is usually at least one death+one assist death so really you're feeding. ESPECIALLY because you're the guy that isnt supposed to die easily.

That aside, there's a difference between KS and kill securing. The gold difference between a kill and an assist isnt high enought to fight over. Wherever possible though, especially if you have your q spare to catch up, you want to avoid getting the final kill
11 kills though seems like you werent trying very hard, i fnd it hard to believe you got more than 3 or 4 in your laning phase

Fiends001

01-02-2013

trust me...i love playing volli, and about half the times...i do end up with the most kills at te end of the game...on both teams. its just how u play cuz they arent gonna get those kills if u werent there in the first place. not to mention i only play volli as off tank, he can carry too u kno :P

War Raiza

01-02-2013

Is killstealing even a thing? I mean this game from what I understand is supposed to be a team effort. As long as we slay the enemy champions we should be happy-we are pushing/holding them back. People have accused me of killstealing and I as Nocturne have done all the working in dueling an enemy champion to near death when a teammate comes and "steals" the kill. I cannot deny that it doesn't annoy me a little. I wasted mana and health to kill a champion only to have someone swing in and take the last hit. But I don't let it get the better of me and think-it's a team game. We work together to win. This whole killstealing accusing is stupid and the team you described playing with sounds to be awful and unaware of the effort and generosity you give to them. for which I am very sorry and hope such misfortune does not strike you again.

Taarki

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I think noobs are blind to assists. You assisted more than you killed. I have been accused of KS once by a guy who only had one assist the whole game. I said sorry for giving you only 1 assist the whole game.
exactly, i don't get why people are so complaining about ksing, unless it goes to a major scale where the person is like 30-10-0 or somthing and everyone else on your team has like 1-2 kills.
I think an assist means the same thing out of game as a kill does becuase its still a takedown on unranked stats.
But i hate how people always get mad at KSes. becuase a couple games ago i got yelled at for "taking somones tower kill" and then that person and the rest of my team kept yelling at me on how i just stole 3 IP from that person and took a takedown and everything.