Crime being Volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EverLucky

12-30-2012

So I recently played this game where I ended up with 11 kills, 10 deaths, and over 15 assists. I got yelled at when i had 8 kills, which was about 20 minutes into the game, for ksing my teammates. I know I'm a tank and I'm suppose to give those kills to adc and thats cool I tried doing that for most of the game. But i basically spent the later half of the game defending myself from my teammates who keep saying I ksed them and thats how i got alll my kills. Which btw is ridicilous cause i got 3 of those kills when i was in my lane, with Vi, and she got the other 3 also.

I mean.... is it always going to be my fault that they're bad at it? Most of the time i see them run away from a team fight. When we would gank someone, and they see the rest of the enemy coming, they start running away. But I get left behind since I'm the tank, so since i end up already getting ganked by the enemy team I fight them off anyways since I know i'd die in the end. Then low and behold, I actually manage to kill one of them. Then my team comes rushing back in and joins the fight. yay!! -_- after i got alot of the enemy down the half health. I die. thats cool, im tank. Then as I'm waiting to respond. Victor goes "Volly! Stop taking all the kills! You have the most!". Nidalee joins in "Yeah thats why were losing! Don't use your W!"

I'm sorry what!!!?? I'm kind of angry that Its going to be my fault cause I got left alone while they ran away, and i get ganked, but i put up a fight. But they come in to get the rest of the kills.... When they say I have all the kills -_-... and well thats funny, cause while i had the "most" kills, i really did have the most deaths -_-. Staying behind flipping enemy champions over so they'd stop chasing ezreal, victor, and nidalee -_-.

Then somehow, toward the end of the game, Victor yells "Stupid voli! You fed Caitlyn!". I was up at top lane with Vi, fighting Caitlyn and Cho. I think i died once or twice from Caitlyn during laning. Who I died to during the fail ganks or saving my team from enemies... I don't know.

ALL through that 10-20 minutes, telling me they were going to report me....Oh and the greatest thing they said. "You get kills without doing damage to them"... in my head i go "You wouldn't get anything if i hadn't flipped him when he was running away".... and "Your a tank, you shouldn't get anything"...

Do other tanks find that "rule" kind of silly. We try to protect you, take them down for you or weaken them... we participate in ganks. But we don't deserve to get kills to buy items for our build?? I'd like to ask Vicktor, Nidalee, and Ezreal from that game, and you readers. Isn't it better to at least try to kill them while your trying to run away than to just walk away? I thought it would be better to kill them first before they get killed no? Or at least finish the kill so they dont get away... Just saying.

top tier baddie

12-30-2012

You didn't do anything wrong.

KnightxSScarlett

12-30-2012

When I'm not in a premade, I make sure the kill is secured. I don't care if I have to noct ult for it. If I think they're gonna get away, I will do everything in my power (safely) to secure the kill. You can't rely on randoms to secure the kills. I can't even rely on my premade team to do so (we're working on it).

So good job buddy. You made sure they didn't come back.

Voyles

12-30-2012

I think noobs are blind to assists. You assisted more than you killed. I have been accused of KS once by a guy who only had one assist the whole game. I said sorry for giving you only 1 assist the whole game.

McFace

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
When I'm not in a premade, I make sure the kill is secured. I don't care if I have to noct ult for it. If I think they're gonna get away, I will do everything in my power (safely) to secure the kill. You can't rely on randoms to secure the kills. I can't even rely on my premade team to do so (we're working on it).

So good job buddy. You made sure they didn't come back.
This.

People complain about me stealing kills or apologize when they think they stole a kill off me and my response is always the same: Someone got the kill and they didn't get away. That's what's important.

Now would it be nice to feed your adc all the kills and go 0/*/50? Yes, but it's never that feasible.

MilkMullet

12-30-2012

One time I got yelled at for being "overfed" as Darius. They said I was getting too many kills and it was making the rest of the team weaker as a result; ergo, I should let them get the kills. I tried to listen to them and left the enemies on the brink of death during the next teamfight, and we got aced. Yeah, sometimes it's just best to call your own shots if they really aren't good; however, there's a fine line between doing what you know is best because your team doesn't and just being uncooperative. Besides, there's also the risk that you could be the one in the wrong. (this is assuming you're not, though.)

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Once had a gp on our toplane, I was eve mid, went top lane to help him as he had already died 3 times to the enemy toplane, I ended up getting the kill as he had ran off due to almost getting killed, he ended up rage afk'ing the rest of the match because I "ks'ed" him and starting talking **** the whole match while just sitting in our base.

Shamble

12-31-2012

I duel queue with a friend who usually plays top, while I jungle Junglebear. It (KS) happens, and especially with Volibear, he puts up some big damage for a tank. While i generally do everything in my power to set up a kill for the lane, if it's getting away, then i'll finish it myself. KS = Kill Secured, not Kill Steal.

Who doesn't want a fed tank that can solo anyone on their team? I think your team was green with envy.

Niiko The Goat

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I think noobs are blind to assists. You assisted more than you killed. I have been accused of KS once by a guy who only had one assist the whole game. I said sorry for giving you only 1 assist the whole game.
I had a game where this Sivir was harassing a Brand cause everytime she jumped into a fight (normally at a disadvantage) Brand wouldn't follow suit, I understood Brand cause he is squishy as hell, so he had to be careful and he wasn't having the greatest of games to begin with, but nothing really that bad. I got fed up and told Sivir to shut up cause it didn't help having her bitÁhing all day long, only to have her saying "oh well, you're the two negative (KDA)", I was a 2/4/21 support Taric at that moment.

ragnaraq

12-31-2012

Worst team! bluh bluh