Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Referral not going through

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncz

12-30-2012

I sent my fiance a referral about a week ago to her email using the refferal page and it never was recieved, I looked in the spam folder and used gmail search bar for League of Legends and riot but nothing came up. So I sent her the direct link from the referral page and she signed up.

She leveled up to 5 within a day, and I came to the page and it doesn't show her on my referral list. I thought "I'll give it a few days maybe it takes a while". I checked back once she hit level ten and it still didn't show up. I resent the email, still nothing. So I sent the email to my fake/spam email to see if it was a gmail thing, but that email also never go there.

Please help.