Lulu adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akimasu

12-30-2012

I've been hearing bits about Lulu ADC, is she practical?

Vrykonik

12-30-2012

I've seen it done well... Not sure it is a good idea though. But she has lots of utility skills that make it an interesting idea.

Telv1n

12-30-2012

I've done it, and its gone fairly well. Her kit is really nice for slowing, chasing, and surviving, but her damage is lacking. This also means that she doesn't have the best skills at last hitting, which is pretty important for an adc.

Akimasu

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telv1n View Post
I've done it, and its gone fairly well. Her kit is really nice for slowing, chasing, and surviving, but her damage is lacking. This also means that she doesn't have the best skills at last hitting, which is pretty important for an adc.
Sounds like she's great in lane, and is terrible in team fights, pretty much exactly what you DON'T want out of a ADC =/.

GoddessShallah

12-30-2012

I've done it and honestly, as someone who loves Lulu, it doesn't work. Yes you hit faster but certainly not harder and Lulu is a great mage or support, so why change a good thing? I agree, she's not what you want from an adc, it's like people who think that hitting faster is great first when in reality, you should be doing damage first then speed up or whatever you need. Unless you are someone who has something trigger every so many hits like Cait. IMO, I could very much be wrong and maybe that will be your playstyle and you'll love it. This is just what works for me.

footfoe

12-30-2012

on paper lulu ought to do well with alot of on hit damage, with her passive and all.

Sleipnir of Hel

12-30-2012

There's AD lulu, which is the idea of building all the ad carry items, which could theoretically work on ANY ranged champion. Then, there is what actually happens when people say they are going AD lulu: they are actually going ATTACK SPEED lulu. They are two completely different things. One does damage, one just attacks fast. The latter is worthless in both lane and team fights, because yes you're hitting fast, but if someone does triple your damage in ONE HIT, they can just hit you once, disengage and have won that fight.

Also her passive does not fly through other enemy units, so the damage can be blocked.