Why does the matchmaking system hate me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fants E Pants

12-30-2012

I've played 15 games today.
5 of the 15 were 1v3 (both teammates were AFK).
The other 10 were people that have no idea how to play the game. In one game I had a Malphite who continuously ran into the enemy turrets and dying. His end score? 0/21/4.

I can't seem to have fun anymore because I can't get a good god damn game.

How do you guys manage to stay sane when it comes to Twisted Treeline?
Has the matchmaking system ever bent you over and ****ed you in the ass?

Drakojan

12-30-2012

Dude. We're in the exact opposite situation. I'm against people who play like level 1s and with people who play like level 22s. It's annoying for me too lol, it isn't fun just facerolling people as if I'm on my smurf.

SaveTheMaids

12-30-2012

Have you tried being nicer to your teammates?

You still might not win, but at least the process will be less frustrating.
It's a lot easier to turn things around when your teammates are willing to work with you.

Fants E Pants

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Have you tried being nicer to your teammates?

You still might not win, but at least the process will be less frustrating.
It's a lot easier to turn things around when your teammates are willing to work with you.
I'm always nice.
If I teammate is doing bad, I don't speak to him.
If my performance is lacking, and my teammates are ****-talking me, I'll mute them.
If my teammates perform a good play, I'll say GJ. I'm a completely civil player.

AdamAndrews

01-01-2013

Matchmaking puts me in losing and winning streaks, which I honestly don't like. I'll be having an awesome time or not even wanting to keep playing. Then again, I suppose a middle ground wouldn't be too exciting either.

Zerovox

01-01-2013

Depending on your level and skill, you will be matched with people around you, i've been matched with good enemies and good allies, just try and pull through, sometimes if i lose, let's say 3, in a row i will be matched with people at a lower level/skill. If you can use a champ that you are perfect with just use that until you get matched up with better people around your level then use a champ you enjoy.

Seppoku

01-01-2013

The matchmaking system for me in TT has had such swings, the difference is ridiculous. I got matched with someone yesterday who thought he was playing bots. In every one of last 10 games I've played at least one player is completely fed while the other 2 are just barely scraping by on BOTH teams.