Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gifting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikano757

12-30-2012

Okay so, my account is over level 10, and I was recently given money to be able to gift my friends. Being as I needed to use a friend's account, who is over level 20, I borrowed his account and put the 5000 RP($35) onto his account. I bought him his hero, but when I proceeded to attempt to gift our other friends' accounts, and my own account, it did not work, bringing up an error of "not being friends long enough." Now, there is $35 on an account that my friend owns, and we have to wait until whenever "next gifting season" is to use it. I'm patient enough to wait, so it's not a big deal, but It's rather annoying that my money is locked up somewhere. Is there a fix?