Best Zed build Twisted Treeline (the 3secs annihilator)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Str84ward

12-31-2012

Sup guys, it's really late 4am and i can't sleep so i decided to give you guys a pretty badass build for Zed

First off for your started items get boots and a long sword, you wana turn that long sword into a Brutalizer ASAP then here comes the good stuff!!!

As soon as you HIT level 6!!!
you should have this (as follows)
1.boots
2.brutalizer
3.bilgewater cutlas

if you dont have the $ i recommend asking for top...if not given, roll bot and do this....

1.clear lane
2.jungle then tele if low health, then back to lane and repeat(mobs spawn really fast so it doesnt matter if some1 wants to grind :3)

Now here is when Zed SHINES BRIGHT like a black star!!!( i hope that shines) but it DOES (if you catch my meaning

Here is his devastating combo for max dmg...chances are if you get a full health enemy and you ult+bilgewater clutas+w+q/e and they get to half hp(remember this is when mundo hasnt gotten that BELT yet!! lvl 5ish lvl 6ish)...all you gotta do is back away and they will SPLAT and die 3 seconds after your burst

chances are if you are pretty good with ganks and can get a FB or at least a kill early game ur on ur way to becoming 3 SECOND MASTER (baiter) ANNIHILATOR!!!

Zeds ULT copies the initial dmg and deals that exact dmg after 3 seconds thats enough time for a well placed gank on a 3/4th HP enemy or even a full health squishy...

once you get 1 or 2 kills (shoot...even 3) you are basically...fed like ZED xD all you gotta do now is turn that bilge into a Sword of the Ruined King

after this...go Black Cleaver..Sword of the ruined King..Hectech Gunblade

those are your core items....after this you can either go hp attack speed armor or w.e the hell you want to do...so remember...ult+hextech gunblade active+sword of the ruined king's active+ w+q/e then just WALK away like a pimp who just got paid(tax free that is)

AND WATCH THEM "SPLAT"

Made by Str84ward

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Squishies don't work against a good team comp... No matter how deadly you are, if you get shut down before you can deal any of teh damages you'll just be a burden for the team. I'd suggest building an early game tanky item (e.g Aegis, Frozen Mallet)...

Str84ward

12-31-2012

Well i don't know about getting shut down before doing any dmg, but in some cases let's say a good cho, teemo,graves group ill go for the teemo and end him right away(just with sotrk and h.g will deal closely to half hp and then adding his passive) You need to do this with teamwork obviously but early game there's enough time/space for you to get fed. Late game? nobody can't 1 v1 you.i went against a 3.1`k gang and a 2.6k jax single 'em both badly.

AndersMMO

12-31-2012

Boots Longsword Potion > Brutalizer > 2 Speeds > Phage > BC > FroMal > Conditional....
^^^ Better build.