when is the new champion coming out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eidelvais

01-14-2013

William12726

01-14-2013

yesterday

Trolosaurus

01-14-2013

on a day

League Logic

01-14-2013

Hopefully never. The troll potential is maximal, as well as the infuriating Blitzesque pull and j4 ult.

I will not play that first week to have the support pull me away from my own kills, then pull their adc into my face as I'm running away.

Dralun

01-14-2013

Honestly not very excited for this one. I don't really care when he's released.

Icarus Nuwin

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot Shesho View Post
Hopefully never. The troll potential is maximal, as well as the infuriating Blitzesque pull and j4 ult.

I will not play that first week to have the support pull me away from my own kills, then pull their adc into my face as I'm running away.
You have to click the lamp for him to pull you back. It's not like blitzcranks grab .

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus Nuwin View Post
You have to click the lamp for him to pull you back. It's not like blitzcranks grab .
Riot mentioned a long time ago about not wanting or limiting Pudge-like mechanics that would potentially be used to troll your teammates. (Anivia Wall :P)

Thresh can not troll an ally ADC, but he's fcking annoying to the enemy laner. He has large weaknesses, however, ward the bush, his Q is stupidly easy to dodge. When he tries to get a soul, hit him repeatedly.
As for 1v1 top lane, which he would undoubtedly be played most , good luck, he's really annoying.