Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended For 2nd Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chestbrahhhh

12-30-2012

Once everyone was summoned into the game, it didn't allow me or what appeared to be anyone else to move and also I could not type and seeing no one else was, I assumed they couldn't either. I waited for 10-20 minutes for the game to start. I couldn't buy anything do anything besides stand on the platform with my 4 teammates. I left the game and then rejoined. Once I summoned again everyone was already playing and I saw that it was only me this was happening to. I played the game and ended up catching up to my teammates and opponents (in level) to finish the game with a victory and a score of 15/8/10. The game ended and it said that my account was suspended due to me leaving the game. This is the second time I have been suspended for some type of issue. Im banned until January 2nd. Can I please get any help ?? My summoner's name is: Chestbrahhhh

Chestbrahhhh

01-01-2013

Thanks for the help Riot...

Howard098

01-01-2013

Have you tried opening a ticket?
I mean it would probably be futile now since they usually take 2 days - 2 weeks to respond.