Muramana OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
It's still another Syndra, even a Syndra with a large healthpool is still not an incredibly tanky champ.
I just checked the vid... at 438ap and muramana her ult does over 2k damage. She would've just instagibbed a carry. That's only her ult... which with that CDR comes more than once a minute.

If she manages to land Q twice and W... that would nearly be instagibbing a bruiser :O

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
It's still another Syndra, even a Syndra with a large healthpool is still not an incredibly tanky champ.
But look closely, syndra has only muramana and tanky items. With muramana she can go offtank and still do tons of damage even without building CDR and without CDR syndra cant hit at full power. Muramana also applies to her individual orbs as though they were single target for some reason plus she took huge chunk of mundos lifebar with only 3 orbs. Anyways the point is that muramana has some random quirks about it that make it stronger than it appears. Her AP in this vid is only like 238

Baughwssery

01-02-2013

pretty sure this is the wrong forum for item discussion?

vVvMagwai

01-02-2013

While we're on the topic of Ryze and muramana, i have a question. Muramana's effect only works on single target spells. But Ryze's ultimate changes his abilities to do AoE damage. Does that alteration remove the muramana boost?

Dark Kuno

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebum View Post
While we're on the topic of Ryze and muramana, i have a question. Muramana's effect only works on single target spells. But Ryze's ultimate changes his abilities to do AoE damage. Does that alteration remove the muramana boost?
No the spells themselves remain single target but apply a secondary 50% aoe damage component in addition to their single target affect. Muraman still procs with his ult up.