I want some friends =]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlbertPhan

12-30-2012

I've played a lot of bot matches (and when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT), but I'm still pretty bad at normal matches. I was wondering if anyone would want to play with me and help me get better? The real reason is that I'm scared of getting banned for being bad. That shouldn't seem possible, but I saw a thread where there were multiple cases of unskilled players getting banned and that kinda scared me. Also, I came from playing SMITE, and getting banned for being unskilled can really happen since you can't prove that you really ARE a bad player. So, back to my question... Anyone wanna play with me?

Quick Disclaimer:
We might lose some games...

jaypenn

12-30-2012

dude dont be afraid of being banned for being bad. if you are under level 30 i dont think anyone cares, and really the only time multiple people would report u is if its in ranked or somethin and us sucked really hard. im not sure but i think that if you are reported for unskilled players, all riot does is match you with less skilled players.

CatInAPC

12-30-2012

I'll join up with you I usually have a friend to play with also I will not be on for today but feel free to add me and I will get back to you tommorow. I play ADC bot but I'm really up to doing any role. If you have a mic it would be awesome because both me and my partner do. Don't really mind losing matches and I'm sure we can get along if you do go 0/15 every mach.I am a level 24 summoner and my buddy is level 15.(he has multiply accounts he also has a level 5,3,and 20)

MicKretz

12-30-2012

i've played a bazillion bot games too, would love to add you and work on our game together
ingame name = mickretz

Fate000

12-30-2012

Sure. I'll join up with you anytime. I mostly main Evelynn, Nidalee, Shyvana. I excel mostly as assassins or AP mid (gonna aim for Leblanc). I also own Nocturne but I am terrible at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkiepie8 View Post
dude dont be afraid of being banned for being bad. if you are under level 30 i dont think anyone cares, and really the only time multiple people would report u is if its in ranked or somethin and us sucked really hard. im not sure but i think that if you are reported for unskilled players, all riot does is match you with less skilled players.
Just as a side note the 'unskilled player' option doesn't even make you matched with less skilled players, it's a placebo report (I've heard). So when this guy feeds hard but isn't really reportable, reporting 'unskilled' lets you feel better. In addition, what it really does is let Riot check their system. If someone gets tons of 'unskilled player' reports but is at, say, a high ELO, then the reports let Riot know that there is a problem in the ELO system.

Blooddragon

12-30-2012

I would LOVE to play with you =D Blooddragon667 is my name

eCatfish

12-31-2012

I'll play with you. Shoot me an invite. I might not be on today though.

SexyDango

12-31-2012

I'm on my brothers forum acc since I'm too lazy to log on to mine but I wouldn't mind playin witchu either. Ign is DarkDango. Lv 28 Summoner. Fav position is solo top lane and jungle Rengar but I can play any role including support, just gotta save up for a support champ soon.

madatrev

Recruiter

12-31-2012

shoot me an invite madatrev lvl 30

Solrock

12-31-2012

I used to be like this, well mostly because I heard how most of the players rage. Then I started playing matches with my brother, and people arn't even that bad. I don't mind playing with any of you, so feel free to add me in game! IGN: Kelmos