Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical]Zyra Thorn Spitter Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrainedDoorman

12-30-2012

Severity: Critical
Title: After Zyra places Rampant Growth down and uses Deadly Bloom on it, the Thorn Spitter plant does not attack any enemies but only target them. Although this is broken, when she does the same thing but use Grasping Roots and not Deadly Bloom, the Vine Lasher will attack enemies. This bug is an urgent need to fix mainly because I use the Thorn Spitter as a farming method and damage on enemie champions.

Repro steps:
1. Place Rampant Growth and use Deadly Bloom on it near enemies. You will notice it does not attack anything but only target them.
2. Now try the same but use Grasping Roots. You will notice it will attack enemies.
3. I expected the Thorn Spitter to attack enemies but instead it did nothing.
4. This occurs 100% of the time you summon a Thorn Spitter.

Ashurion

12-30-2012

There's already a few threads on this, couldn't you just bump one of those instead of making a whole new one?
(appreciate the fact that you brang this up again though)

prettylexi

12-30-2012

i had the same thing but without using rampant growth they juss didnt work from the begining

ExceedingLimits

12-31-2012

I posted this 2 weeks ago along with other people. Riot has continually refused to fix this "bug". At first people thought it was tied to the skin where her plants were having a delay. They target but never attack. I'm pretty sure Riot is completely content with leaving Zyra in her present state because they haven't nerfed her enough. Just like Diana's nerfs, they're trying to make Zyra completely nonviable too.

One Week Ago

01-01-2013

Yep, just experienced this.

Izisery

Recruiter

01-01-2013

had this happen in a game just now.