Vi + Caitlyn Love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vayumad

12-30-2012

I'm not particularly creative, but I'd appreciate if someone made a story involving this subject!

dillard66

01-01-2013

.... i thought this would be a good 1 too but i guess not

Apygoos

01-02-2013

I think something very dramatic would need to happen to one that makes them think differently about the other. It would have to be massive

Yasako

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apygoos View Post
I think something very dramatic would need to happen to one that makes them think differently about the other. It would have to be massive
All I am reading is "I don't know that Vi and Caitlyn are already a couple!!"

ProteinComplex

02-07-2013

I have only read Vi x Caitlyn fan fiction in Chinese.
I hope to see more stories involve them, too.

Ark Angel HFB

02-07-2013

I'm a little busy to write this one but here is a jumping off point if anyone wants to pick it up.

Cait and Vi get a tip about a bandit camp inside an old mine. Cait wants to take things slow, but Vi rushes in and cait reluctantly follows to give back up. It is a trap and the mine collapses around them. Cait is injured and Vi is force to care for her as they search for a way out.

As Vi cares for her guilt, along with the fear of cait almost dying, brings feeling to the surface. The two are alone in the dark mine to sort things out.

I think you guys should be able to come up with something off that. ^_^

Frost Archer

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
I'm a little busy to write this one but here is a jumping off point if anyone wants to pick it up.

Cait and Vi get a tip about a bandit camp inside an old mine. Cait wants to take things slow, but Vi rushes in and cait reluctantly follows to give back up. It is a trap and the mine collapses around them. Cait is injured and Vi is force to care for her as they search for a way out.

As Vi cares for her guilt, along with the fear of cait almost dying, brings feeling to the surface. The two are alone in the dark mine to sort things out.

I think you guys should be able to come up with something off that. ^_^

Well, danger does bring up unknown feelings... Thats a great idea! but I'm busy too....

Ark Angel HFB

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Well, danger does bring up unknown feelings... Thats a great idea! but I'm busy too....
Well dang... I think you'd have had a field day with that pairing. ^_^