Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Conectivity/ lag Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoldupDsCool

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Yesterday afternoon I was playing league ranked solo queue I had played maybe 3 game and had absolutely no lag, on the the 4th game though as i got into game and was running to position i started lagging. The reactions of my champ (kog Maw) were slow and sluggish, when i clicked for Kog to run somewhere there would be a time delay of when i clicked and when he actually moved, then it would be fine for like 1 min then after that my screen would lock up and it would say attempting to reconnect, and my champ would be locked where he was or if i clicked far ahead of me he would just keep walking forward this would go for like 15 secs every time it happened. This got me killed so much and ruined a game strait from the start. Was also disappointed at the amount of verbal abuse i got about something that wasn't even in my control, enough rage form both team there to make me not want to play the rest of the night.

So finally i got so frustrated between the lag, dying, and the verbal abuse I was getting from my team and the other team I decided to restart league and my router to see if this would help. Even after doing that i reconnected and was it was still lagging so eventually my team lost :/ and i probably got reported by all players in the lobby.. After that horrendous match i called it quits for the night...

Now today when I log into League when im at the home page or try to click on the store or my profile and it pops up with an error window comes up saying i have timed out of the server and that it might cause a problem logging in... so my only option is to log out, and when i re log in i get the same message..

I'm so confused i have been playing league for over a year now on my computer and have never had issues playing. I double checked to make sure my firewall was letting league through and that was fine, i have once again restated my router and that doesn't work. My internet is not lagging for other functions like web surfing or star craft 2 I don't know where to go from here. "(-_-) any help would be great.

Sorry about the long post but i would sure love some help with these horrrrible lag issues i am having THANK YOU!!!