Riot Plz Make this happen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BANDIDAz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

i have wrote to you many times about why riot don't open NA-EU transfer...so plz don't just send me an automated reply as usual and plz just give me a simple reason why u don't just open the account transfer between NA-EU
i had suffered allot that high ping me and my friends +250 stable ping wich make the game more harder at farming and we can't control some champions ults with that ping..like maokai , kass ......while our ping on eu servers is about 50-60...which make the game much easier in farming and more smoothly...we are suffering that for 2 years and half since beta so we decided to temporary stop playing the game cauz we can;t be competitive and we can't do anything with that ping in s3 and achieve our goals in getting high rate...it's unfair to play with 250 ping against someone with just 50 ping..so plz just study that case of thousands of players with more care and attention..cauz we are begging u to do this from 2 years...u can check my ticket history ...it will be great if u made this dream happened before s3 official start..to give all players the same chance and to be fair ...
thanks.

Paralyzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

i have sent about 15 request about the transfer and they are all have the same answer it's like they copy and paste man

Devilslord

12-30-2012

bump

BANDIDAz

12-30-2012

Bump