Halloween costume ideas

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASSTADEN

10-17-2010

I don't care what they are as long as there are skins for the heroes I play

NinNinNin

10-17-2010

Snowspeeder Corki

survient

10-17-2010

Well I don't like to discriminate between champs so I'll do one each. Remember I'm going for things that would make good costumes, not themes that fit champion skins in general:

Akali - Demon Businesswoman. Corporate attire with some form of demon indication, maybe horns or something, it'd obviously look like it's a costume. Red staplers as her weapons.
Alistar - Vampire. I know it's generic but this guy with a cape and the teeth would be hilariously awesome.
Amumu - Raggedy Andy knockoff. Why? Cute I guess, I dunno it's an idea.
Anivia - Zorro knockoff. This cryophoenix with some weird cape and eye mask would be awesome, also I think it fits Volibar's avatar somewhat.
Annie - No not Raggedy Ann knockoff, that'd be redundant. I like the dinosaur costume but I'm going to have to go with a Mario Brothers knockoff with tibbers being the other brother. I think it'd be hilarious, but that's just me.
Ashe - Female Samurai. Would look pretty sweet as an archer.
Blitzcrank - Rabbi. Dunno just sounds awesome with the outfit.
Cho'gath - Giant Condom. Ok no seriously gladiator. He would look sweet in a spartan outfit.
Corki - Tough one due to the vehicle. For me it was a tie between a funeral home operator driving a hearse and Snoopy the flying ace knockoff.
Dr. Mundo - He's outrageous and needs an outrageous outfit. Pregnant Nun.
Evelynn - Ringmaster outfit, like the ringmaster of a circus. Saw another game do something similar with a succubus creature and it looked badass, would fit her perfectly.
Ezreal - He needs some manliness to counterbalance the catgirl craze that's been going around. Clockwork orange knockoff. He's got the figure for it and would definitely be a step in the right direction.
Fiddlesticks - Pumpkin head what else. But as an alternative let's go with Redneck.
Galio - I love the flying monkey idea but as an alternative let's go with umpire. Yes baseball umpire what other kind is there?
Gangplank - Ninja of course. Well realistically he'd make a good prince of persia knockoff.
Garen - Space marine garen, all I'm gonna say.
Gragas - Julius Caesar or Dionysus(Bacchus), either gets the job done, big fat ancient greek/roman guy. This fits the theme of a skin more I know but it was so awesome I couldn't pass it up. Lady Gragas should be a normal skin, not a halloween one.
Heimerdinger - I like DJ Heimer but I'm going to have to go with Abraham Lincoln with gatling gun turrets. Picture it.
Janna - Mummy or Egyptian Queen. Something about it just kinda fits.
Jax - Japanese Police Officer. Just came to mind, give him the outfit and the gloves, for a weapon give him the equivalent of a stop sign.
Karthus - Chiquita Banana Lady, just came right to mind. Obviously would be a knockoff.
Kassadin - Darth Kassadin fits, but it's too close for me. I'd like to see him as an evil clown tbh. Jason look would work as well but I like the idea of a clown better.
Katarina - Mad Scientist. Lab coat, fashionable glasses, etc.
Kayle - Medusa... The snake tail would have to get worked out but since she floats it works out a little easier.
Kennen - Lawn Gnome.
Kog'maw - Chinese dragon, the kind you see at the festivals.
Malphite - Registered Nurse. Not sure if old school nurse or a scrub outfit would be better.
Malzahar - Michael Jackson knockoff, where he wears the hat. OMG MOONWALK.
Master Yi - Honestly I'd like to see this guy get something cool so baseball player. He'd look pretty rockin with it.
Miss Fortune - Soviet female officer. I just think this would look cool.
Mordekaiser - Crazed American Football fan. You know the type, tshirt and everything. He'd look so sweet.
Morgana - I wanted to say lady gaga knockoff but gragas is already in that zone. So Cher knockoff. If not then bride of frankenstein/corpse bride knockoff, she'd look pretty sweet.
Nasus - Pimp or "Gangsta". I normally hate this kind of stuff but nasus in an "urban" outfit with a cap, sunglasses and some serious bling would be awesome. Pimp outfit also works. If you hate me that much then Zoot Suit.
Nidalee - Hard to describe. She'd be a cross between something you'd see in Underworld and The Matrix. Basically sunglasses, trenchcoat, boots, etc, and a "matching" outfit when she becomes a cougar(sunglasses as well). Her cougar outfit would have to look "natural", not like the dorky animal costumes you see in shops all the time.
Nunu - Godzilla suit knockoff. Willump wears a Godzilla outfit(it can be red to avoid copyright) and Nunu could wear a Mothra knockoff outfit. If the dinosaur one is taken then Jack in the beanstalk. Willump is in a "beanstalk" outfit, nunu is jack.
Olaf - Pizza Delivery Guy. Have the tshirt, baseball cap and use pizza cutter rollers as his weapons. I just think he'd look cool.
Pantheon - Curse you riot shield singed. Figured instead go with plumber pantheon. Plunger instead of spear, toilet seat(not the lid) for a shield(wouldn't be see through obviously).
Poppy - Lollipoppy yeah I know. But as an alternative old world judge, wig and all give her a gavel and change the emblem to be some kind of "seal of justice".
Rammus - Turtle. Ok no seriously mexican wrestler. He'd have the mask and gloves. I think it'd look tight.
Ryze - Rapper? Please. Give this man some goggles and make him a Rid**** knockoff outfit.
Shaco - Mime. Just like the idea.
Shen - Ninja Turtle. No seriously naked cowboy(obviously not naked, but exposed somewhat).
Singed - Surfer. Hands down, surf board replaces shield, give him the look with the surfer outfit.
Sion - Cleaning lady.
Sivr - Gypsy
Sona - Geisha
Soraka - Barmaid
Swain - Construction Worker. Because I want to see him in a hard hat.
Taric - Biker, not the gay kind.
Teemo - You guys have ideas for this but I'm vying for a werewolf teemo or leprechaun teemo.
Tristana - Artist, give her the smock and Beret, make her cannon look like a tube of paint or an air spray gun.
Twisted Fate - Psychic, uses tarot cards, would have some kind of shawl.
Tryndamere - Billy Mays(infomercials) or the Brawny Man(paper towels) knockoff. Otherwise a lumberjack.
Twitch - Zoot suit also fits here, but I focused on electrician, give him a toolbelt and some kind of powertool as his weapon, with an outfit to match.
Udyr - Vet, he'd have to have a doctor outfit and his stances would have to somehow match, it would be tricky but cool if pulled off.
Urgot - Gordan's Fisherman knockoff, give him a beard and a harpoon.
Veigar - Conductor, either musical or a train conductor, both fit and would be cool.
Vladmir - Kriss angel knock off, similar outfit. Best I can do you guys have some better ideas.
Warwick - Honestly I like the idea of warwick as a cop. Just because how it would look.
Xin Zhao - Old Guy, using a shuffle board stick as his weapon.
Zilean - I'd say Jesus but yah... no. Hugh Hefner knockoff. Yah he's got a beard so what, give him the robe and let him go to town.

That's all I got.

Edit: Lux, roller skater waitress from the 50's.

Bunnyglomp

10-17-2010

o_O
covered your bases didnt'ya

Bunnyglomp

10-17-2010

Bump for great costumes

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

River Tam Akali and Zoey Washburn MF

+50 awesome points if you get the reference. d=

Deus Aequoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

cow alistar
white body with black round dots and small fluffy white horns
and his joke would be a loud moo

Soccerzubs

10-17-2010

Riot better make that Kennen Batman skin, I would buy that instantly.

BlargCow

10-17-2010

medieval knight pantheon would own

Keiran Darkwill

10-17-2010

I loved the Graverobber reference, that was such a great movie<3