Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Halloween costume ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASSTADEN

10-17-2010

I don't care what they are as long as there are skins for the heroes I play

NinNinNin

10-17-2010

Snowspeeder Corki

survient

10-17-2010

Well I don't like to discriminate between champs so I'll do one each. Remember I'm going for things that would make good costumes, not themes that fit champion skins in general:

Akali - Demon Businesswoman. Corporate attire with some form of demon indication, maybe horns or something, it'd obviously look like it's a costume. Red staplers as her weapons.
Alistar - Vampire. I know it's generic but this guy with a cape and the teeth would be hilariously awesome.
Amumu - Raggedy Andy knockoff. Why? Cute I guess, I dunno it's an idea.
Anivia - Zorro knockoff. This cryophoenix with some weird cape and eye mask would be awesome, also I think it fits Volibar's avatar somewhat.
Annie - No not Raggedy Ann knockoff, that'd be redundant. I like the dinosaur costume but I'm going to have to go with a Mario Brothers knockoff with tibbers being the other brother. I think it'd be hilarious, but that's just me.
Ashe - Female Samurai. Would look pretty sweet as an archer.
Blitzcrank - Rabbi. Dunno just sounds awesome with the outfit.
Cho'gath - Giant Condom. Ok no seriously gladiator. He would look sweet in a spartan outfit.
Corki - Tough one due to the vehicle. For me it was a tie between a funeral home operator driving a hearse and Snoopy the flying ace knockoff.
Dr. Mundo - He's outrageous and needs an outrageous outfit. Pregnant Nun.
Evelynn - Ringmaster outfit, like the ringmaster of a circus. Saw another game do something similar with a succubus creature and it looked badass, would fit her perfectly.
Ezreal - He needs some manliness to counterbalance the catgirl craze that's been going around. Clockwork orange knockoff. He's got the figure for it and would definitely be a step in the right direction.
Fiddlesticks - Pumpkin head what else. But as an alternative let's go with Redneck.
Galio - I love the flying monkey idea but as an alternative let's go with umpire. Yes baseball umpire what other kind is there?
Gangplank - Ninja of course. Well realistically he'd make a good prince of persia knockoff.
Garen - Space marine garen, all I'm gonna say.
Gragas - Julius Caesar or Dionysus(Bacchus), either gets the job done, big fat ancient greek/roman guy. This fits the theme of a skin more I know but it was so awesome I couldn't pass it up. Lady Gragas should be a normal skin, not a halloween one.
Heimerdinger - I like DJ Heimer but I'm going to have to go with Abraham Lincoln with gatling gun turrets. Picture it.
Janna - Mummy or Egyptian Queen. Something about it just kinda fits.
Jax - Japanese Police Officer. Just came to mind, give him the outfit and the gloves, for a weapon give him the equivalent of a stop sign.
Karthus - Chiquita Banana Lady, just came right to mind. Obviously would be a knockoff.
Kassadin - Darth Kassadin fits, but it's too close for me. I'd like to see him as an evil clown tbh. Jason look would work as well but I like the idea of a clown better.
Katarina - Mad Scientist. Lab coat, fashionable glasses, etc.
Kayle - Medusa... The snake tail would have to get worked out but since she floats it works out a little easier.
Kennen - Lawn Gnome.
Kog'maw - Chinese dragon, the kind you see at the festivals.
Malphite - Registered Nurse. Not sure if old school nurse or a scrub outfit would be better.
Malzahar - Michael Jackson knockoff, where he wears the hat. OMG MOONWALK.
Master Yi - Honestly I'd like to see this guy get something cool so baseball player. He'd look pretty rockin with it.
Miss Fortune - Soviet female officer. I just think this would look cool.
Mordekaiser - Crazed American Football fan. You know the type, tshirt and everything. He'd look so sweet.
Morgana - I wanted to say lady gaga knockoff but gragas is already in that zone. So Cher knockoff. If not then bride of frankenstein/corpse bride knockoff, she'd look pretty sweet.
Nasus - Pimp or "Gangsta". I normally hate this kind of stuff but nasus in an "urban" outfit with a cap, sunglasses and some serious bling would be awesome. Pimp outfit also works. If you hate me that much then Zoot Suit.
Nidalee - Hard to describe. She'd be a cross between something you'd see in Underworld and The Matrix. Basically sunglasses, trenchcoat, boots, etc, and a "matching" outfit when she becomes a cougar(sunglasses as well). Her cougar outfit would have to look "natural", not like the dorky animal costumes you see in shops all the time.
Nunu - Godzilla suit knockoff. Willump wears a Godzilla outfit(it can be red to avoid copyright) and Nunu could wear a Mothra knockoff outfit. If the dinosaur one is taken then Jack in the beanstalk. Willump is in a "beanstalk" outfit, nunu is jack.
Olaf - Pizza Delivery Guy. Have the tshirt, baseball cap and use pizza cutter rollers as his weapons. I just think he'd look cool.
Pantheon - Curse you riot shield singed. Figured instead go with plumber pantheon. Plunger instead of spear, toilet seat(not the lid) for a shield(wouldn't be see through obviously).
Poppy - Lollipoppy yeah I know. But as an alternative old world judge, wig and all give her a gavel and change the emblem to be some kind of "seal of justice".
Rammus - Turtle. Ok no seriously mexican wrestler. He'd have the mask and gloves. I think it'd look tight.
Ryze - Rapper? Please. Give this man some goggles and make him a Rid**** knockoff outfit.
Shaco - Mime. Just like the idea.
Shen - Ninja Turtle. No seriously naked cowboy(obviously not naked, but exposed somewhat).
Singed - Surfer. Hands down, surf board replaces shield, give him the look with the surfer outfit.
Sion - Cleaning lady.
Sivr - Gypsy
Sona - Geisha
Soraka - Barmaid
Swain - Construction Worker. Because I want to see him in a hard hat.
Taric - Biker, not the gay kind.
Teemo - You guys have ideas for this but I'm vying for a werewolf teemo or leprechaun teemo.
Tristana - Artist, give her the smock and Beret, make her cannon look like a tube of paint or an air spray gun.
Twisted Fate - Psychic, uses tarot cards, would have some kind of shawl.
Tryndamere - Billy Mays(infomercials) or the Brawny Man(paper towels) knockoff. Otherwise a lumberjack.
Twitch - Zoot suit also fits here, but I focused on electrician, give him a toolbelt and some kind of powertool as his weapon, with an outfit to match.
Udyr - Vet, he'd have to have a doctor outfit and his stances would have to somehow match, it would be tricky but cool if pulled off.
Urgot - Gordan's Fisherman knockoff, give him a beard and a harpoon.
Veigar - Conductor, either musical or a train conductor, both fit and would be cool.
Vladmir - Kriss angel knock off, similar outfit. Best I can do you guys have some better ideas.
Warwick - Honestly I like the idea of warwick as a cop. Just because how it would look.
Xin Zhao - Old Guy, using a shuffle board stick as his weapon.
Zilean - I'd say Jesus but yah... no. Hugh Hefner knockoff. Yah he's got a beard so what, give him the robe and let him go to town.

That's all I got.

Edit: Lux, roller skater waitress from the 50's.

Bunnyglomp

10-17-2010

o_O
covered your bases didnt'ya

Bunnyglomp

10-17-2010

Bump for great costumes

Silverling

10-17-2010

River Tam Akali and Zoey Washburn MF

+50 awesome points if you get the reference. d=

Deus Aequoris

10-17-2010

cow alistar
white body with black round dots and small fluffy white horns
and his joke would be a loud moo

Soccerzubs

10-17-2010

Riot better make that Kennen Batman skin, I would buy that instantly.

BlargCow

10-17-2010

medieval knight pantheon would own

Keiran Darkwill

10-17-2010

I loved the Graverobber reference, that was such a great movie<3