Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to recover password

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeXaG0n

12-30-2012

I haven't been on the PBE in a couple months, and it won't accept my password in the client or on the website.

I went to http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/ and did "Forgot password?". I put in my PBE user name (H3X), and said it didn't exist. So I put in my email address to "forgot username?", and the system sent me an email telling me that my username is H3X....

Can someone please explain this to me? I have a craving for some bug testing :-0

Mr Strong Idiot

12-30-2012

I'm not sure what is your problem? Have you been ban before or something because it seems to work well for me. (Also make sure you don't mistype or anything like that)

HeXaG0n

12-30-2012

No I've never been banned. I copied and pasted the username from the email sent by the system, and typed it in, both returned the same message, "That account does not exist." despite the fact that the username is the exact one that the system says is associated with my email...

Coolh4x0r

12-30-2012

idk about PBE, but they wiped all inactive accounts from the servers around the time of the preseason 3 patch. they prbly did it to free up summoner names. since u didn't log on for a couple months, it ur accoutn prbly got erased.

Mr Strong Idiot

12-31-2012

no they wiped all inactive summoner names from the LIVE SERVERS, so i dont think that is the problem.

teh noo0OO0oob

01-01-2013

If my account were erased, I doubt it would send me an email telling me what my account name is when I enter my email.