Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL being retarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GummyNinja

12-30-2012

This happened multiple times to me today. I start a ranked game, it comes to my turn to pick. The timer then times out, then doesn't continue. I am then still stick in champion selection, and then my friend says that I have dodged, when I am still in champion selection. I log back in to find that I have a 60 minute dodge time. Does anyone know what is happening?

Kavrae

12-30-2012

I don't think "retarded" is the right word, and might limit the number of intelligent responses you get. As for the actual problem.... I have no idea. I would suggest putting in a ticket. Those get results, wheras forums posts do not. Just don't expect an instant reply to your ticket since there's a lot of issues for them to work through.

GummyNinja

12-30-2012

Ok, thank you for the reply. I will consider sending a ticket. Thank you!