ban teemo on TT

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nniveK

01-03-2013

Oracles.

George W Nome

Game Designer

01-03-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hextech Sweeper will get the changes too, but they won't make it for the next patch.

Lessis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Hextech Sweeper will get the changes too, but they won't make it for the next patch.
this statement is part of the problem if you need 1 item so you can counter an op champion then you are doing it wrong its nice that you are trying to fix the mode while having no power to balance champion however it is just stupid its clear that riot ****ed up making sweeping changes and then going on vacation but ignoring your client for 3 months while you are on vacation is just retarded some heads need to role this is just an awful state for the game to be in i can not believe i am saying this but i may have to quit playing since riot games has got too big and stopped caring about that game and just care about the money SHAME ON YOU

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessis View Post
this statement is part of the problem if you need 1 item so you can counter an op champion then you are doing it wrong its nice that you are trying to fix the mode while having no power to balance champion however it is just stupid its clear that riot ****ed up making sweeping changes and then going on vacation but ignoring your client for 3 months while you are on vacation is just retarded some heads need to role this is just an awful state for the game to be in i can not believe i am saying this but i may have to quit playing since riot games has got too big and stopped caring about that game and just care about the money SHAME ON YOU
Season 3 items have nothing to do with Teemo's game warping problems on TT.

Let Me Eat You

01-03-2013

hextech sweeper

gg

now get the **** out, because people saying teemo is op on this map are ridiculous.

Lessis

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
Season 3 items have nothing to do with Teemo's game warping problems on TT.
its cute when you dont understand what you read

Hoisengerd

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nniveK View Post
Oracles.
bushes.

Caliburn89

01-04-2013

Why not just put wards back in, but make them last less time?

It sucks losing a game because at the 35 minute mark one of your allies face checks a bush that all 3 enemies happened to be camping in.

Waverhouse

01-05-2013

Can't you see that adding wards just makes the game too easy? Then you have to do all this -counter warding- stuff. Who even does that. You just need more skill bro. You don't need wards on SR either I mean if you just have map awareness you'll do fine right guys?

Whistlefoot

01-05-2013

1.) Get Mercenary Treads, lower teemo's blind duration.
2.) Get Grez's Lantern, use it to spot check bushes, it also shows mushrooms.
3.) Get Oracle Extract, use it to start clearing mushrooms around the time he gets 6.
4.) Mushrooms are generally always in the same spot every time, you know where they are.
5.) Mushrooms have a arm timer, you can knock them down before they blow up in team fights.
6.) Not able to clear mushrooms? Don't team fight in the jungle.