Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


ban teemo on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nniveK

Junior Member

01-03-2013

Oracles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

01-03-2013

Hextech Sweeper will get the changes too, but they won't make it for the next patch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lessis

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
RiotNome:
Hextech Sweeper will get the changes too, but they won't make it for the next patch.

this statement is part of the problem if you need 1 item so you can counter an op champion then you are doing it wrong its nice that you are trying to fix the mode while having no power to balance champion however it is just stupid its clear that riot ****ed up making sweeping changes and then going on vacation but ignoring your client for 3 months while you are on vacation is just retarded some heads need to role this is just an awful state for the game to be in i can not believe i am saying this but i may have to quit playing since riot games has got too big and stopped caring about that game and just care about the money SHAME ON YOU


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Lessis:
this statement is part of the problem if you need 1 item so you can counter an op champion then you are doing it wrong its nice that you are trying to fix the mode while having no power to balance champion however it is just stupid its clear that riot ****ed up making sweeping changes and then going on vacation but ignoring your client for 3 months while you are on vacation is just retarded some heads need to role this is just an awful state for the game to be in i can not believe i am saying this but i may have to quit playing since riot games has got too big and stopped caring about that game and just care about the money SHAME ON YOU

Season 3 items have nothing to do with Teemo's game warping problems on TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Eat You

Senior Member

01-03-2013

hextech sweeper

gg

now get the **** out, because people saying teemo is op on this map are ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lessis

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
exe3:
Season 3 items have nothing to do with Teemo's game warping problems on TT.

its cute when you dont understand what you read


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoisengerd

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
nniveK:
Oracles.

bushes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caliburn89

Member

01-04-2013

Why not just put wards back in, but make them last less time?

It sucks losing a game because at the 35 minute mark one of your allies face checks a bush that all 3 enemies happened to be camping in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waverhouse

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Can't you see that adding wards just makes the game too easy? Then you have to do all this -counter warding- stuff. Who even does that. You just need more skill bro. You don't need wards on SR either I mean if you just have map awareness you'll do fine right guys?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whistlefoot

Member

01-05-2013

1.) Get Mercenary Treads, lower teemo's blind duration.
2.) Get Grez's Lantern, use it to spot check bushes, it also shows mushrooms.
3.) Get Oracle Extract, use it to start clearing mushrooms around the time he gets 6.
4.) Mushrooms are generally always in the same spot every time, you know where they are.
5.) Mushrooms have a arm timer, you can knock them down before they blow up in team fights.
6.) Not able to clear mushrooms? Don't team fight in the jungle.