Vi Solo Top Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Final Zenith

12-30-2012

So yesterday a friend of mine got me a Vi so I went to test it out. I have experience as solo top with Rengar but I wasn't doing so well against duo top with Vi. I usually get e-> q-> w and max e then q then w. I harassed alot with e but then find out I'm oom. Anyone got any tips or videos of Vi solo top against duo top that can help me?

SexyDango

12-31-2012

This is my brothers acc and just wow. Views but no replies at all. Bump....

Dorsia

12-31-2012

i rarely - if ever see a duo top. what combo are they? kind of a vague post, needs more info.

do u have a full rune setup? i'd do attack damage red, armor yellow, flat mr blue, attack damage quints

9/21/0, start with crystalline flask and a punch of hp pots and mana pots and 1 ward. farm under turret til your jungler comes to gank.

SexyDango

12-31-2012

See I'm barely in pre 30 so not every team has jungler. Sometimes combinations people use are like above, Darius and yi. Also seen jayce and akali and some few more. I'm using as marks still because I haven't gotten to getting flat ad marks. I already have seals of armor and I have glyphs of scaling mr. My quints I'm using are armor penetration quints. I was playing 21/7/0 since I'm lv 28. As for the jungler, ATM it's my bro practicing lee sin jungle and well... He's not exactly the best ganker.