Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Confusion on steel legion lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarvix

12-30-2012

ive seen people talking about it and how it looks and such but ive never been able to buy it nor have i seen any post on it. im confused on how people know this stuff

RavenHusky

12-30-2012

The skin was never completed, but the files got pulled for some potential reworking due to feedback based on what had been leaked.

What I hope happens, since Ricklessabandon said that they aren't scrapping it, is that it gets put on indefinite hold while the rest of us wait for a Lux skin that we are willing to buy, as a lot of people said that they are willing to wait for such skin, or it is given the pulsefire treatment, making it more colorful, preferably more akin to Samus as opposed to Ezreal's Megaman.

Jarvix

12-31-2012

I thought the skin would look awesome. What was so bad about it?

RavenHusky

12-31-2012

Quote:
Arros Neran:
I thought the skin would look awesome. What was so bad about it?

Most of the complaints stemmed from the dull grey color, the bulky armor, that we perceived this as Lux's third military skin in a row, regardless of Riot's intentions, and Riot ignoring suggestions as for what we did want for a Lux skin for a couple years.

Business-wise, when you create a skin, who would you rather cater to? That character's established fan base begging for something worthwhile to buy, or to everyone else who may or may not like the theme and may or may not see the skin as a reason to start playing the character?

Insaneyall

01-01-2013

Quote:
RavenHusky:
Most of the complaints stemmed from the dull grey color, the bulky armor, that we perceived this as Lux's third military skin in a row, regardless of Riot's intentions, and Riot ignoring suggestions as for what we did want for a Lux skin for a couple years.

Business-wise, when you create a skin, who would you rather cater to? That character's established fan base begging for something worthwhile to buy, or to everyone else who may or may not like the theme and may or may not see the skin as a reason to start playing the character?

Steel Legion Lux was the only skin that i actually did like that has been put out so far. cant wait to see it come back since they tweaking it some.