People who Auto-lock in champ select ._.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krypteria

12-30-2012

I find people who do this (In medium to high ELO's) rather annoying simply because they are being extremely selfish and they obviously don't care about whats best for the team i had to dodge 3 games in a row today because of 2-3 people Auto-locking champs and you end up with like 3 ADC'S or 2 MIDS or you just end up left with a roll you cant play (For me that's support) and there like "(This roll) or i feed" its pathetic, so much for being a team player im sick of this rogue attitude most players seem to have thinking that if they get a particular roll or champion they can single handedly carry the game. I really think sometimes they don't realize there are 4 other people on there team (2 if twisted treeline) ._.

Although i will say im also not a fan of calling roles but at least that way you can try and negotiate with your team and try and do whats best for everyone, i actually wouldnt mind if they removed the Auto-lock feature in normal's it would reduce quite a bit of Que dodging and get rid of the auto-lock game spoilers (But that probably wont happen) O well just wanted to put that out there, thanks for reading

Enygm4

12-30-2012

Know that feel bro ;(
This happen in ranged too?
In normals you put accept the match and someone call mid, top (most of the times)) and insta-lock.
I can't play Orianna too much in her free week, sometimes I call mid before anyone but another guy just choose katarina and says "I will be mid, Orianna sucks" and insta-lock!!!! I'm really sick of this

Kavrae

12-30-2012

It's certainly an annoying problem. With normals it's a little more acceptable since a lot of people want to get in practice with certain champs or roles. This does not excuse them from being an ass about it though. If you can't get the role you want to practice, either dodge yourself or deal with it. Don't force someone else to deal with a dodge timer for your stubbornness.

kwoxer

09-28-2013

Hi if you not already have heard about the new Championselect Caller it is time to try it out if you have problems to call fast enough in the championselect. It's not possible to write faster then this tool does . But overall I think the pick order is more important in champselect but such a tool is useful and takes much work away. It also reduces the pressuse you have when entering and om my god I must write at first TT, you know that moment. You can define structured posts and also 2 lines if you wish. You should really give it a try.

How it works:
- Searching for a starting game
- Entering chat when found one
- Posting your prepared message into and send it
- Has some delay setting to make sure it works also on bad PCs

Completely free and portable. Have fun guys.