Please HELP dc every single 5 sec

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

Hi,

Please help me I see the meesage attempting to reconnect every single 5 sec of the game cant play! at all is still the serves or is it me! i need some help please champion walks on his own sometime si died dont even know how because it freezes what can i do!

BGE Loki

12-30-2012

ive had the same issue for the last 3days and a few friends of mine did too.....every few minuts...attempting to reconnect spawns into my screen

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

ok i wanted to know if it was only me or what!!! i mean i have 10 mbs impossible is my internet any help?

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

bump

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

anyone out here!!!!! they do ban you but wont help you resolve this :S

SoggyWaffles1

12-30-2012

Yeah, I have no problem when the game lags, but when you ban me because i dc every couple seconds and get 18k ping(not even joking) you have to be joking. It doesnt even happen all the time, just randomly the last month. It's not our fault that we can't play because theres so much lag and you cant even control your champ. I've put over $200 in this game buying skins and champs, and you're going to ban? Makes no sense. Also, it's not our isps, it's not our pcs, it's you.

SoggyWaffles1

12-30-2012

Just shows how much riot cares about their customers, you can see the countless threads regarding this issue, but not one of them has help from riot.

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

Yes no help from RIOT.. i mean i start a game then 2 minutes passes then they hell starts i move champ then attempting to reconnect message.. again i move champ 1 minute then attemting to reconnect and how can i even know if its me the problem or riot or the game or what ever is getting annoying

SoggyWaffles1

12-30-2012

Trust me, it's not us, it's either the client, or riots servers. Theres no way in hell thousands of peoples pcs or isps is the fault. I just find it wrong that Riot wont even step up to their problems like a stubborn 5 year old would and blame it on others.

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

bump