When its 3:30 am CST, everyone's asleep....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Pony

12-30-2012

none of my friends are online.... can't sleep....
get bored...

think of odd things....

did they ever make a battletoads cartoon? I feel like they did...

Has anyone REALLY ever beat the original NES TMNT? ......REALLY? o.O
I don't believe you. Also **** electric seaweed.

Whats up with fifth third bank? Is it fifth or is it third? or do you combine the two and its actually fifteenth bank? Or is it the 1 and 2/3 bank?

What ever happened to waffle crisp and french toast crunch? Are those still around? I haven't had any since I was a kid..... ooooh and cookie crisp too.

I haven't been on a rollercoaster in 6 years.... I should fix that soon.

Why do people wear Chuck Taylors? I had a pair. Hell i had like 5 pairs. Wore them for two whole school years, thought I was the coolest.
Man are those shoes uncomfortable.

I want my nephew to come over again so I have an excuse to play in the cardboard space ship we got him for christmas.

Black Rock Jam

12-30-2012

The TMNT game isn't THAT bad, I actually enjoyed it :P

White Pony

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLithiumFlower View Post
The TMNT game isn't THAT bad, I actually enjoyed it :P
Then you're a sadist. The second level with the underwater mines you had to disarm.

I don't have the spirit to continue with that story..... its too painful.

Jello Puppeh

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
Then you're a sadist. The second level with the underwater mines you had to disarm.

Never got around to playing that one. I remember lolo and maniac mansion and then the obvious games.

White Pony

12-30-2012

lolo was good fun, kind a bomberman style game right? you're a little guy and you have to navigate through the mazes with nintendo-quality puzzles blocking your path.

Never heard of maniac mansion. And if you want a good, hearty, fun-filled day of throwing your controller through a wall, go buy the original nintendo with ninja turtles and play through it. You'll be strangling your neighbors in no time.

Iustis

12-30-2012

You'd probably be marching into a police gun line with a rusty fork by the time you finish it...

Jello Puppeh

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
lolo was good fun, kind a bomberman style game right? you're a little guy and you have to navigate through the mazes with nintendo-quality puzzles blocking your path.

Never heard of maniac mansion. And if you want a good, hearty, fun-filled day of throwing your controller through a wall, go buy the original nintendo with ninja turtles and play through it. You'll be strangling your neighbors in no time.
Yeah where youre a blue kirby. Loved that game to death.

Lolno thanks. Ill keep playing skyrim instead. That game has got me hooked lately. I havent played lol in like three days. Crazy stuff.

Black Rock Jam

12-30-2012

Quote:

I didn't struggle with that part much, the level after that had some annoying jumps though