WhatNoPenta-Looking for a jungler and a support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epic raav

01-02-2013

We already got 3 people we are looking for two more member's that meet the requirements.
We need a jungler and a support.
Requirements
1. Must be able to play various champs and willing to learn the ones he/she doesn't know.
2. Have a working Mic and able to use Skype.
3. Have a sense of "Humor" being able to take a joke or Criticism.
4. North American players ONLY; for English speaking purposes and Ping(DC/Lag).
5. Practice with the team once or twice a week.
6.Timezone-eastern
7.Must know what he or she is doing.
8.This team will be mostly ranked but we will practice on regular games.

BreakChain

01-02-2013

Hello, Ive been playing LoL for short time now and Im looking for a group to play with. Ive become familiar with using Fiddlesticks as a Jungler and am pretty confident in my skills. Im getting pretty and pretty with every game and would be interested in having a shot.

BÍnchuu

01-02-2013

Hey are you guys playing normals or ranked only?
cuz im lvl 30 and meet all the requirements but im kinda grinding on my smurf right now so i wouldnt be able to do ranked :3

LoganH

01-02-2013

bumup

donthackmebro223

01-02-2013

Hi there, I play mostly support and am in search of a team to play with. I'm pretty decent with all roles but support/adc are generally my best since those are the ones I end up playing with the most. I'm not super hardcore and I don't have a ton of games under my belt, I just play normals when I feel like it but I've been playing and watching streams for over a year so I have solid understanding of game mechanics, I'm not an idiot I promise! Practicing 1-2 times a week works great with since I have my job and my gf to attend to. If your interested in a game or need any more info just add me in game and let me know. Forum name is the same as my summoner name. Thanks for the read!

LoganH

01-02-2013

bump