Looking to make a SERIOUS 3s team. whos in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashen Paige

12-30-2012

hello, Ashen again, after looking for a team and not much happening with it im looking to make a serious team myself. only people looking to work and communicate (not necessarily just to win) together need apply. in a team environment, communication and synergy are very important and i highly believe that because without those things you cant win anyway. so with that here are my 3s requirements.

1. gotta have skype so we can talk to ya without typing.
2. gotta be willing to play with us on a mostly consistent basis (totally understand if life gets in the way like school or job, so we'll cross those bridges when we get to them).
3.must bring in a somewhat bright, team oriented attitude (no crying over KS's, just standard common sense stuff).
4.have at least a decent portion of the available champs in case we need to try different comps so if we dont get to play with the champs were good at were not completely screwed.

and thats pretty much it. id like to practice with people and stuff. i play pretty much every day in the afternoon so if your looking to getting on the ground floor of this post here, as for the type of comp spots that are open im looking for tanky AD, AP, and a competent 3s jungler other than myself. just tell me what you want to play and what your mains are.

Xerialus

12-30-2012

Id be in for a serious 3s i usually fill in whatever is needed

bliu23

12-30-2012

i main draven please add me

CrittleSticks

12-30-2012

I main Amumu but ive been trying out other champs, so im open for whatever is needed.

kiel209

12-30-2012

I am a all around player my mains are rammus, and zyra but i can play any role
IGN: kiel209

Middieno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

3s could be fun, hit me up Ill play w/e

Jöe

12-30-2012

I like 3's; I'm good at 3's; I'm looking for some people to play with.

lilquiz

12-30-2012

im down to play but dont have skype

Jöe

12-31-2012

close this thread, they aren't looking for anymore people.

Ashen Paige

01-01-2013

ok, i made a team after some stuff was going on. its Team Brandish and we ARE looking for 3s people. we have some spots available (it says 8 but we most likely arent gonna need that many i dont think.) i mostly play as the dedicated jungler but we could also use some AP/Tanky AP and Tanky AD/Bruisers for different comps. if you have champs that fit that description and are good with them please drop me a line.

for those who were interested before sorry about the holdup, was in the middle of soemthign that unfortunately did not work out, but thiis time its all fixed up and were ready to go for ranked 3s!!