Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are the most banned champs and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikasaursHubby

12-30-2012

Quote:
chickenizgoodz:
Shen: his ult can save people from a gank make a 2v2 a 3v2. Plus it increases with HP which is extremely easy, his taunt is huge in teamfights, can splitpush all the time and ult in a teamfight when needed

Amumu: His ult is gamechanging

Malphite:Good against most top laners, his ult initate is extremely good, plus his AS debuff on the enemy adc is good as well

Blitz:1 grab is all you need to win a game, and he makes laning against him such a pain

Katarina: She gets banned every once in a while due to her passive reset, makes her huge in cleaning up a team fight

Talon/Panth: They are banned every once in a while, they destroy most mid laners with the new S3 items

Eve: sometimes is banned, global pressure, and she can one shot your adc or apc and in teamfights her ult makes her pretty tank

**Alistar isnt worth a ban nowdays, he's been nerfed a lot, and the new S3 jungle was an indirect nerf to him as well

Thx for the awesome post! I would like to add Elise, Nunu, ezreal, caitlyn. When i ad I ban bot lanes. I know, I'm selfish.