ADC Looking for competent Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clouden

01-06-2013

I'm an adc currently around 13xx elo. Which is going up pretty fast since I recently decided to actually be serious and start playing my main roles again.

I'm looking for a clan whose userbase is actively trying to make each other better. Something with active tutoring. Active talks about tactics, objective capturing, and general game mechanics, and ways to climb elo. I just want a guild that helps its members get better together. Which I would of course help in.

I would need for there to be people in the guild that are much better than me (1600-1800+) to learn from, and I would like there to be people lower that I can teach as well, but it isn't necessary. I am also willing to join a team, ect. but my main objective is just to get better and to help others get better.

Please don't message to invite me if you're laying down blanket recruitment ect. I will only be joining a guild that is like what I listed, but if you are in a guild like what I listed above please do! I am normally a very nice guy, and only sound a bit off in this because of my professional nature. Thanks for reading!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clouden

01-07-2013