Recruiting for Tournament Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninevath

12-29-2012

I am currently recruiting more prospects to join a tournament play team. This team will be a full-time commitment with compensation. I am not a player for this team and this account that I am using on the forums is not the account that will be used during the recruiting procedures. If you are a skilled and motivated player with the urge to improve and compete, please drop a line here. I will be contacting through Skype, but you should leave a summoner name for me to contact you through in order to get your Skype. Quality of hardware will not be an issue in the future, but it is required that you have a working microphone until then.

There are many details to discuss, and I am ready to answer all questions in a private discussion. Please don't hesitate to post your contact info if you're interested. Positions are very limited and we have a very specific idea what we're looking for, so we won't waste your time and we expect the same of you.

UPDATE- Still recruiting, have currently six players who are running for the team, with 5 spots being filled. These players are not considered permanent at this phase, so please do not hesitate to reply with your contact info. Plans of a sparring, or B team exists, so that is always a possibility.

Treelight

12-29-2012

hi, 2k last season / 1800 atm. I main support if you still need one for your team hit me up ingame
ign: xvsaint

Reopro

12-29-2012

IGN: Reopro
I play top 1486 s2 currently 1516 right now.

Ninevath

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XvSaint View Post
hi, 2k last season / 1800 atm. I main support if you still need one for your team hit me up ingame
ign: xvsaint
I will be contacting you as soon as I'm done interviewing the person I am currently talking to.

Lad Rising

12-29-2012

IGN: 1essed Gam3r
I play all position but not adc and i have 1520 rating and top rating is 1590 season 2 my current 1490

Based Cza

12-29-2012

Hey, I'm interested!

1900 season 1, currently 1757 elo (top rating 1829). I'm dedicated and would be very interested in joining. I main jungle and also can play other roles.

IGN: cZa9

Titan Fox

12-29-2012

I would definitely be interested. Top ELO is only 1247, but if I sync with the team I am far better.

IGN: Wraik

Ninevath

12-30-2012

For future reference, the initial add will come through by someone with BCG in the name.

GetAwnted

12-30-2012

Hey! Message Me!
IGN: GetAwnted
Mainly adc and mid

Dakinjor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

IGN : Dakinjor

2050 elo s2 1700 s3

Main jungle but am learning top aswell hit me up

(Skype name is the same as league)