Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


League Of Legends Player Pics Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterTibber

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tyko:

just saw this
my hair always smells awesome and is super soft. if my hair was a person i would marry it.


haha that is hilarious xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

Adjudicator

01-08-2013

Quote:
TrinityCrusnik:
There are so many more gay guys that play LoL than i thought lol

There was actually a pretty decent sized gay explosion in LoL about 9 months ago when someone posted something that mentioned being gay and it kind of exploded. Lots of threads about gaymers, bigotry, etc. It was a lot of fun.

It usually comes out again with the "OMG PLZ MORE CUTE GIRL CHAMPIONS" ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterTibber

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Larias:
There was actually a pretty decent sized gay explosion in LoL about 9 months ago when someone posted something that mentioned being gay and it kind of exploded. Lots of threads about gaymers, bigotry, etc. It was a lot of fun.

It usually comes out again with the "OMG PLZ MORE CUTE GIRL CHAMPIONS" ****.


haha well I am always down for adding more LoL gaymers to play with


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

Adjudicator

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tyko:
i see what you did there

you're in nv?

Oklahoma :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mousekime

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
larias:
there was actually a pretty decent sized gay explosion in lol about 9 months ago when someone posted something that mentioned being gay and it kind of exploded. Lots of threads about gaymers, bigotry, etc. It was a lot of fun.

It usually comes out again with the "omg plz more cute girl champions" ****.

unprepared garen where? ;_;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calling Clouds

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I demand hats. No exceptions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Larias:
Oklahoma :P


way off lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

Adjudicator

01-08-2013

Quote:
TrinityCrusnik:
haha well I am always down for adding more LoL gaymers to play with

Something like 85% of gay guys don't like me because I dislike extremely flamboyant guys and I have views about marriage that disagree with the whole gay marriage movement, so /shrug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterTibber

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Larias:
Something like 85% of gay guys don't like me because I dislike extremely flamboyant guys and I have views about marriage that disagree with the whole gay marriage movement, so /shrug.


I am not extremely masculine but i hate flamboyant gay guys, and i don't care for gay marriage rights..so...friends? lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Larias:
Something like 85% of gay guys don't like me because I dislike extremely flamboyant guys and I have views about marriage that disagree with the whole gay marriage movement, so /shrug.


wouldn't be surprised if you browsed /r/gaybros on reddit.
i also dislike the queeny clique, but not really hate it.. i just think it's overboard.

wasn't there a gay/lgbt or whatever league chat group a while ago?