Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why you should never surrender.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonghoot

12-30-2012

Was my post tl? Cause you dr... Ashe trolled the akali off her team on purpose at the 10-15 min mark. Then while winning the game for the next 30 mins as a 4v5 I think they took maybe 2 turrets? while our team was dead the entire time. Ashe didn't want to get towers, she assumed she had the 4v5 wrapped up, she dominated everyone she saw, but going 100-1 wont win you a game. This isn't about me winning this is about a 22-1 ashe being the LOSING factor for a team that far outskilled us. The factor that lost the game for her was her additude, to the people in the game and the idea of winning a game purely on kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mob92

12-30-2012

haha happen to me acouple times to, they broke through mid and thought they were gunna win and went to attk the dragon. we had a ward up there and kilt the hole team. and broke through there mid and top and won the game lml