Why you should never surrender.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonghoot

12-29-2012

This Ashe lost the game for her team. You may be amazed but this game was legit my friend was learning to play and didn't do so great, nobody did. The other team has the match sewed up at 10 mins. However, Ashe didn't attack a single turret the whole game thinking she had it won already. She flamed and trolled our team the whole game for feeding bot. She even trolled her own akali to afk. We failed a few surrenders and I was stunned and angered as most would be but we won ONE team fight and took the turrets in front of nexus that allowed a heimer backdoor to break ashes heart. funny how she then blames zyra? Anyways let this be a lesson to you newbies, don't surrender, don't flame, don't mess with heimerdinger.

Jesustim

12-29-2012

woo yay you won a normal game the enemy team threw? Surrender is valuable in some things like ranked play when its such an obvious loss, and in that environment throws like the one you benefited from are extremely rare. Its better for the people involved to surrender when the game is obviously lost at 25 minutes and they don't have a late game super advantage than to stick out the game and hope for a lucky turn around. Please note this only applies to solo Q, there are very few situations where an organized 5s team really needs to surrender.

bonghoot

12-29-2012

The enemy team never made it into our base. I'd say this is a good lesson on taking towers.

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

What I'm more interested in is that you blacked out their names but not in the top right??! lol

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonghoot View Post
This Ashe lost the game for her team. You may be amazed but this game was legit my friend was learning to play and didn't do so great, nobody did. The other team has the match sewed up at 10 mins. However, Ashe didn't attack a single turret the whole game thinking she had it won already. She flamed and trolled our team the whole game for feeding bot. She even trolled her own akali to afk. We failed a few surrenders and I was stunned and angered as most would be but we won ONE team fight and took the turrets in front of nexus that allowed a heimer backdoor to break ashes heart. funny how she then blames zyra? Anyways let this be a lesson to you newbies, don't surrender, don't flame, don't mess with heimerdinger.

listen i agree that you shouldn't surrender if you're just teamfighting improperly and just need one good team fight to be back in it.

however in the case of a blowout it's a good idea to just go figure out in the next game how to lane just a little bit better.

a fair portion of surrenders are simply people with weak mindsets though!

bonghoot

12-29-2012

Its just a forum title not a thesis I have and still do surrender when we I get stomped haha I was the one trying to surrender that game anyways. I didn't know what constitutes "calling someone out" but I'm too lazy to black out the rest LOL

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Its just a forum title not a thesis I have and still do surrender when we I get stomped haha I was the one trying to surrender that game anyways. I didn't know what constitutes "calling someone out" but I'm too lazy to black out the rest LOL
lol gl hf ;D

slęp

12-29-2012

Good Thread Name

Hoisengerd

12-29-2012

you won a 5v4, congrats

xXxMagrothxXx

12-30-2012

Quote:
The enemy team never made it into our base. I'd say this is a good lesson on taking towers.
it was a 4v5...