Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report player function AT CHAMP SELECT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Solves a whole bunch of problems, mom.

What would make it even more boss is a tribunal with rewards. Players wouldn't mind support or other off role (and thus would play better learning the game more) vs 3 days of can't play at all.

Firebird Leader

Recruiter

12-29-2012

The tribunal can't judge a player by the champion he chose and can hardly ban a ''troll'' if he don't talk during the champion selection. Even if the other player tell him the way to chose, it will solve nothing.

tribunal rule number 12 :
''No, the Tribunal does not ban players for playing unpopular champions. You should feel empowered to play any champion you like, any way you like as long as you’re creating a positive experience for everyone in the game.''

Jesustim

12-29-2012

rules aren't there to enforce the preferred play style at the time. This is also easily abused by people who don't want to adjust to a functional but unconventional composition.

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

I just think the chat log from champ select and after game should be included in report... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it is... but if your reason for this is because people don't pick a champ you or the team wants thats silly, people should be allowed to pick what they want and everyone adjust, if it isn't in the 'Meta' so what? Its a game you should have fun...

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Lil Cuddles:
I just think the chat log from champ select and after game should be included in report... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it is... but if your reason for this is because people don't pick a champ you or the team wants thats silly, people should be allowed to pick what they want and everyone adjust, if it isn't in the 'Meta' so what? Its a game you should have fun...

my reasoning is the situations where you call AND you pick your champ and then someone picks the same role after, things like this.

i guess i see all of your points but i really wish there would be a sort of function to prevent people trying to ruin your experience.

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

Well thats always been my issue with this game is people jump to call a role and often 1 or 2 people are left with a role they are really uncomfortable with... it happens to me when only thing left is ADC and Jungle... I don't have a lot of experience with those and if I have to play them I know I won't do so hot... which will lead to my team raging at me... now I know I should just get better at them and be more versatile but a lot of people are probably like this and when your team is unwilling to adjust to make you feel comfortable in your role its frustrating... but I don't think a report function would solve much...

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Lil Cuddles:
Well thats always been my issue with this game is people jump to call a role and often 1 or 2 people are left with a role they are really uncomfortable with... it happens to me when only thing left is ADC and Jungle... I don't have a lot of experience with those and if I have to play them I know I won't do so hot... which will lead to my team raging at me... now I know I should just get better at them and be more versatile but a lot of people are probably like this and when your team is unwilling to adjust to make you feel comfortable in your role its frustrating... but I don't think a report function would solve much...

i main adc and my problem is when someone else mains ad but refuses to support. what kinda **** is that? i support any time anyone else calls or picks ad before me because i want to know my lane better. lol.

jungle is like wtf difficult though so i get you there.

i just hope people work with you, and i, more ;D