Report player function AT CHAMP SELECT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Solves a whole bunch of problems, mom.

What would make it even more boss is a tribunal with rewards. Players wouldn't mind support or other off role (and thus would play better learning the game more) vs 3 days of can't play at all.

Firebird Leader

12-29-2012

The tribunal can't judge a player by the champion he chose and can hardly ban a ''troll'' if he don't talk during the champion selection. Even if the other player tell him the way to chose, it will solve nothing.

tribunal rule number 12 :
''No, the Tribunal does not ban players for playing unpopular champions. You should feel empowered to play any champion you like, any way you like as long as you’re creating a positive experience for everyone in the game.''

Jesustim

12-29-2012

rules aren't there to enforce the preferred play style at the time. This is also easily abused by people who don't want to adjust to a functional but unconventional composition.

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

I just think the chat log from champ select and after game should be included in report... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it is... but if your reason for this is because people don't pick a champ you or the team wants thats silly, people should be allowed to pick what they want and everyone adjust, if it isn't in the 'Meta' so what? Its a game you should have fun...

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Cuddles View Post
I just think the chat log from champ select and after game should be included in report... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it is... but if your reason for this is because people don't pick a champ you or the team wants thats silly, people should be allowed to pick what they want and everyone adjust, if it isn't in the 'Meta' so what? Its a game you should have fun...
my reasoning is the situations where you call AND you pick your champ and then someone picks the same role after, things like this.

i guess i see all of your points but i really wish there would be a sort of function to prevent people trying to ruin your experience.

Lil Cuddles

12-29-2012

Well thats always been my issue with this game is people jump to call a role and often 1 or 2 people are left with a role they are really uncomfortable with... it happens to me when only thing left is ADC and Jungle... I don't have a lot of experience with those and if I have to play them I know I won't do so hot... which will lead to my team raging at me... now I know I should just get better at them and be more versatile but a lot of people are probably like this and when your team is unwilling to adjust to make you feel comfortable in your role its frustrating... but I don't think a report function would solve much...

Hellacopters

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Cuddles View Post
Well thats always been my issue with this game is people jump to call a role and often 1 or 2 people are left with a role they are really uncomfortable with... it happens to me when only thing left is ADC and Jungle... I don't have a lot of experience with those and if I have to play them I know I won't do so hot... which will lead to my team raging at me... now I know I should just get better at them and be more versatile but a lot of people are probably like this and when your team is unwilling to adjust to make you feel comfortable in your role its frustrating... but I don't think a report function would solve much...
i main adc and my problem is when someone else mains ad but refuses to support. what kinda **** is that? i support any time anyone else calls or picks ad before me because i want to know my lane better. lol.

jungle is like wtf difficult though so i get you there.

i just hope people work with you, and i, more ;D