Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat room for players under level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmmortality

01-02-2013

BumP

dunku

01-03-2013

I joined
seems legit

JSFscotty

01-04-2013

I'm gonna look into this tomorrow. I'm lvl 18 now, but should be 19 tomorrow. I want to be able to play with people who don't rage at me, especially when doing a role I'm not familiar with. I can retty much do everything except Jungle and support I need to try those.

Nesious

01-04-2013

Bump!

lmmortality

01-05-2013

Quote:
JSFscotty:
I'm gonna look into this tomorrow. I'm lvl 18 now, but should be 19 tomorrow. I want to be able to play with people who don't rage at me, especially when doing a role I'm not familiar with. I can retty much do everything except Jungle and support I need to try those.

Sounds good Hope to see you there.

lmmortality

01-06-2013

bump

Shottymaster

01-06-2013

I'm a level 30, would you guys like it if I popped in once in a while to answewr any questions that you have?

lmmortality

01-07-2013

Hey shotty. Actually, the channel turned into a channel full of all different levels. Id say about half the channel is 30s now. I'm basically 29 now and will hit 30 in a fewdays. But yes we'd love to have you. Got up to around 45 in chat today.

lmmortality

01-08-2013

bump

fiveoak

01-08-2013

nice chat room