A New league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoundOneFeeder

12-28-2012

95% of people you get matched up with in solo que, are either trolls, or just complete idiots; Are you tired of not being the 5% that succeeds?

Hello there fellow community members, I am a league of legends player who has been around since S1.
I am sick and tired, of going into ranked games around 1300-1400 elo, and just getting complete, and absolute trolls.
I prose a new solution

• Step 1 We create a new website, where SERIOUS, RANKED, AND ASPIRING PLAYERS WHO WILL GIVE AN EFFORT TO THE TEAM, Can register for the community.
  • Step 2 Players on their profile will provide information that will allow us to decipher what roles/champions they excel at, and what they wish to succeed at.
  • Step 3 A generator will allow players to be "Pre-made" and give each other the names of players that will fill the roles they are searching for. This will allow all players to meet up with players that fill the roles they are in need of search for.
i.e An avid Ezreal player is tired of losing games because of people refusing to support, Our website provides an EASY, LIVE, and QUICK way to find a great person who is a support, tired of Attack Damage carries who cant adc correctly.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you a new age of ranked play.
I introduce to you a world where Ranked play is desirable.
I introduce to you,
The League of Competitive play.

The Gingerbread Man

12-29-2012

Create the website first. Then we'll talk.

deeeJAY

12-29-2012

Lolking should allow people to comment on players. They should somehow link the lolking account to your League of Legends account so we know people won't troll.