Added Utility for Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsylentFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

I think a good idea would be to add a damage increase to her hawkshot. Of course a passive change would help a lot.

Here is her E Spell, Hawshot: Hawkshot
Range: 2500 / 3250 / 4000 / 4750 / 5500
Cooldown: 60

Passive: Ashe gains bonus gold whenever she kills a unit or destroys a structure.

Bonus Gold: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Active: Ashe animates a hawk to scout for her, revealing terrain for 2 seconds as it flies towards a target location. Hawkshot reveals a wide area for 5 seconds when it reaches its destination. The hawk will reveal units in the brushes, but will not reveal stealthed units or objects.
I think that you could add a percentage damage buff for all enemies found in that original area. Something like this:
Hawkshot

Range: 2500 / 3250 / 4000 / 4750 / 5500
Cooldown: 60

Passive: Ashe gains bonus gold whenever she kills a unit or destroys a structure.

Bonus Gold: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Active: Ashe animates a hawk to scout for her, revealing terrain for 2 seconds as it flies towards a target location. Hawkshot reveals a wide area for 5 seconds when it reaches its destination. The hawk will reveal units in the brushes, but will not reveal stealthed units or objects.

All enemy units revealed by hawkshot will take increased damage from Ashe for a set duration.

Bonus Damage: 2.5%/5%/7.5%/10%
Duration: 5/7/9/11/12 (Or a flat 10 second duration).

For me this would be a great addition to her kit without adding outright damage. And to those who might say that its too strong, its on a 60 second cooldown! Thats a rank 2 ultimate cooldown from a lot of champs. So its only a small damage increase for a moderate duration that rewards Ashe players for using their hawkshot to scout for ganks or use it to prevent enemies from fleeing into the brush.

Thoughts?

Mattafack

01-01-2013

Considering ashe is one of the most item dependent champs and doesn't have a lot of base damage, this doesn't sound like a bad idea. Correct me if I am wrong about the base damage though.

footfoe

01-01-2013

Since when was damage = utility? what if hawk shot passively increased her sight range and let her see into bushes.

She is an eagle eyed archer after all. She ought to see better than others.

Horuspinker

01-02-2013

its her passive that lets her down.

Its old and bad for her style of play.

It should be either proc an attack speed buff / build dump system for a stun or extra damage or a on hit movement speed buff.

Red Ryu

01-02-2013

Her Passive and her base stats might be her only issues, well that and her mana costs.

Fix those and she will be fine.

Dark Kuno

01-02-2013

Ashe doesn't need more utility She has the most of any RADC

What she lacks is damage compared to all the others.

Honestly just give her passive a baseline bonus crit damage component in addition to the idle time stacking crit change and she'd be fine

Say a 1.5% crit damage bonus with 0.5% additional per level capping at 10% at level 18 (same as the old Lethality Mastery)