Holy **** Kha'Zix Burst!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

12-29-2012

Is it just me or does Kha'Zix need a nerf? I just switched over from jungle to ADC since I don't like how the new jungle doesn't allow me to camp lanes and gank for days. Every time there is a enemy Kha'Zix, he instantly kills me with with his burst by jumping on to me while in stealth. The Kha'Zix isn't even fed usually. So what do you guys think?

Duarack5

12-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2954515

^ replace MR with Armor

ChiSqrd

12-29-2012

I've never had trouble with AP assassins though. And I don't want to sacrifice my damage for an early GA.

adc

12-29-2012

Choose one of two things: Dealing lots of damage and dying instantly. Or dealing decent damage and not dying.

ChiSqrd

12-29-2012

That's not entirely true. It's not that hard to stay alive unless someone like Kha'Zix or Rengar jumps at you in stealth. And even if someone does jump on me, I can usually get away with a dash or blink. Kha'Zix on the other hand bursts me down instantly even if he isn't fed.

CPKZ

12-29-2012

Kha'zix is a glass cannon. So yeah, he has some nice burst damage (Getting 1k hits with Taste Their Fear isn't hard). But you barely even have to focus fire him and he dies.

adc

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
That's not entirely true. It's not that hard to stay alive unless someone like Kha'Zix or Rengar jumps at you in stealth. And even if someone does jump on me, I can usually get away with a dash or blink. Kha'Zix on the other hand bursts me down instantly even if he isn't fed.
Ok, so you know what you do? You buy some ****ing armor. Choose between dealing damage and dying instantly, or dealing less damage and not dying. Christ.