Girl friends and Leagues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ult Here

12-29-2012

Well my girl friend got out bank statement today. lets just say I dipped into our account and spent **** loads of cash on holiday skins and the legacy vault. LOL She is so mad. Kicked me out. Broke up with me. Said Im gonna have hell trying to see my kids. ALL OVER LEAGUES.

Buying skins became an addiction. I'd buy one. Need like 13 rp so I'd have to spend 5 more bux. And this went on for a good week. Now I'm sitting fat on 5 legendary skins and about 40 other random skins. I have like 1600 wins. I know I neglected my family to stay up late and play ranked when all the noobs were on so i could get free elo.

Anyone else have their significant others break it off over this game?

Is it possible to be mentally addicted to a video game? If so is there any types of help?

This is an honest post. Im not looking to be flamed about the topic or my punctuation/grammar .

Jimmy The Goat

12-29-2012

you acquired elo tho, rite?

DoTA is Number 1

12-29-2012

What the ****

Mjaxon

12-29-2012

Riot: Just as planned.

Toriyami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

It is most certainly possible for someone to get addicted to video games. People can become addicted to anything honestly. Best way for help is to find something else you are able to enjoy equally as much. Everything in moderation.

Raivix

12-29-2012

Feels like troll.

Honda Futayo

12-29-2012

You're pathetic.

hi im kom

12-29-2012

I have to tell you are not the only one. I have a big addiction when it comes to video games. I can play nonstop and the only way i can stop if my parents tell me "that is enough." You could just lay off the video games for a month but may god have mercy on your soul.

MugenNightmare

12-29-2012

Your name, your thread, your ...

Vilyra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

And to your left, you will find the "troll". Their native habitat is the internet, and they naturally feed off of the "Gullible" you'll find those in the section beneath the creature.