Post your eargasm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictusOmnis

Senior Member

12-29-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UvzD4gZnw4

Ronald Jenkees "Guitar Sound".

This is my pick-me-up-I-can-do-this instrumental. Must listen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orivar

Senior Member

12-29-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRTTbWxre7g

Hopeku - Morning Moon.

I don't care what you listen too, once you see this post give it a listen.

DO NOT PASS!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilthySaint

Senior Member

12-30-2012

It will obviously be different for each person, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBb0HfSSlcE

It conveys a sense of power to me when it plays. I still get goosebumps listening to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHayashi View Post
I like your style!

Mine is a toss up;

inis mona by eluveitie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJgMVzU6SA

or black water park by Opeth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9C1u8HsR8


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArashiNoOdoriko

Junior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
I like your style!

Mine is a toss up;

inis mona by eluveitie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJgMVzU6SA

or black water park by Opeth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9C1u8HsR8
Eluveitie eh? you sir have a friend in me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E - Stand Up and Fight - Turisas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8F3t-F_grc - Kissing the Shadows - Children of Bodom


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLuv Ahri LoL

Member

12-30-2012

At Exoctane and SPQROctavian I like both of your guys styles :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthySaint View Post
It will obviously be different for each person, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBb0HfSSlcE

It conveys a sense of power to me when it plays. I still get goosebumps listening to it.
I love this one due to the mix of 'battle and divinity', emphasized by the 'military march' and the choir on top of it.

It truly is a great track when fighting the Espers.

For me, it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNgvc6c6Cc

That track plays in a particular moment in Journey and it is hard to describe the sensation when I first heard it. A beautiful avalanche of different emotions would come close.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQROctavian View Post
Eluveitie eh? you sir have a friend in me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E - Stand Up and Fight - Turisas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8F3t-F_grc - Kissing the Shadows - Children of Bodom
Kissing the shadows over if you want peace prepare for war?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9KqmaQt70

Blasphemy

Definitively one of my favorite bands to see live - still have one of Alexi's guitar picks from the last show in Kitchener, On